The Willianites Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arien said:
? have to go now, but I don´t want to :( it´s 1:30am here know, and I´m gonna be at school 8:00, which means I have to get up 7:00 :mad: what´time is it where you live?
It's 7:49 . Yeah I think hes nervous because he is shy.

Arien said:
He probably did great :D
Did you see the video I posted last night.
Woa I didn't see the video what was it? Sorry I missed a lot since I've been so busy oh and The Forgiven Traitor his knees buckle back? lol wow um please explain.

synester_lollipop said:
Woa I didn't see the video what was it? Sorry I missed a lot since I've been so busy oh and The Forgiven Traitor his knees buckle back? lol wow um please explain.

Here is the video we were talking about

Well if you look real closely you can see in two scenes where they Buckle back and I think they are when Peter is talking to Aslan before he saves the girls from Maugrim and when him and Edmund are talking about the war after they find out that Aslan is dead.
What “Buckling Back” means is normally when someone is standing the knee joint is practically straight or slightly bent forward but when they buckle back the knee joint bends slightly backwards.
I suppose I noticed coz mine do that. :eek:

Last edited:
hey ya'all! what's shaken? wow i totally forgot that we start over on the first of the month.. any new pictures of will? cuz im sick of asking for new news cuz there isn't any... :'(

The Forgiven Traitor said:
Here is the video we were talking about

Well if you look real closely you can see in two scenes where they Buckle back and I think they are when Peter is talking to Aslan before he saves the girls from Maugrim and when him and Edmund are talking about the war after they find out that Aslan is dead.
What “Buckling Back” means is normally when someone is standing the knee joint is practically straight or slightly bent forward but when they buckle back the knee joint bends slightly backwards.
I suppose I noticed coz mine do that. :eek:

thank you so much that helped my curiosity lol

I can't see the vidio clip of william! :(
I can't belive that when i got onto the internet this morning at 8:00, the willianites thread was closed, and then vola! When i came back from school, theres like 27 posts!

titanicfan said:
Yeah I've seen that one. He looked so cute :p :eek:.

I know he´s cute :D
By the way, I saw a woman today wearing a jacket that looked exactly like the one Will´s always wearing :eek:

you guys are so lucky your computer isn't slow! so you can watch those videos.. it takes my computer like 4 hours to load one! it's horrible

i(l)william said:
you guys are so lucky your computer isn't slow! so you can watch those videos.. it takes my computer like 4 hours to load one! it's horrible

I´m so sorry for you :( I know how it feels (my computer is slow, it takes like 5 minutes to get it off) I´m so happy that I can another one :D

titanicfan said:
I'm good and you? Did you get my pm I sent you yesterday?

Yeah! That song was class! :D :D I might use it, but I've got the pictures done (nearly). I got 95% in RE!!! :eek:

Lucy_QueenofNarnia said:
Hey everyone! Dare I ask, is there anything new with Will?

Nope!! WE NEED NEWS!

Lucy_QueenofNarnia said:
darn!! i was hoping there was something new....

so what is everyone up to?
Nothing much. Something interesting needs to happen to William so we can have something to talk about!!!!

Queen Swanwhite said:
Yeah! That song was class! :D :D I might use it, but I've got the pictures done (nearly). I got 95% in RE!!! :eek:

Nope!! WE NEED NEWS!
When your through with the video where are you going to upload it to? youtube or on myspace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back