The Willianites Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucy_QueenofNarnia said:
I know WE NEED TO BEAT THE SKANDARNITES on the number of posts!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! But that means we need something to talk about!
What were we talking about yesterday? before the thread got deleted?

Lucy_QueenofNarnia said:
I have no idea.... I got on once for about 2 minutes yesterday and the thread had already been deleted.

I see some one is typing on ehre, not jsut her homework!!!! And you said no one was on...

Anywas.. Yes, we do need new news on William. Today I discovered how much fun it is writing Williams name in cursive on my white board. its all flowy and stuff, and I like drawing the heart, haha.

I am working... sort of :p I'm looking for pics of the dinosaurs that are in my park. Ugh I hate this!!!

Will was in my dream last night, yay!!!! Except it wasn't much fun--we were trying to sneak off a plane (don't ask me why, because we were still flying) and we got caught. And the security people were questioning Will, and he told them he was smuggling a little dog for his friend Anna-- and its a stupid little like Pitbull-Rotweiller puppy thing. Anyways, it just sorta ended, so... yea... random, huh.

Lucy_QueenofNarnia said:
I am working... sort of :p I'm looking for pics of the dinosaurs that are in my park. Ugh I hate this!!!

Will was in my dream last night, yay!!!! Except it wasn't much fun--we were trying to sneak off a plane (don't ask me why, because we were still flying) and we got caught. And the security people were questioning Will, and he told them he was smuggling a little dog for his friend Anna-- and its a stupid little like Pitbull-Rotweiller puppy thing. Anyways, it just sorta ended, so... yea... random, huh.

hehe, funny. I already knew this but still funny. Your dream was better than mine, sort of. I mean my parents died! *tear*

tottyfruitty said:
i noticed that bless him
i would be
he is really fidgety and moves around a lot
sometimes he doesnt make eye contact

well at least he's not cocky...I think his nervousness is adorable

Princess_Iliana said:
I see some one is typing on ehre, not jsut her homework!!!! And you said no one was on...

Anywas.. Yes, we do need new news on William. Today I discovered how much fun it is writing Williams name in cursive on my white board. its all flowy and stuff, and I like drawing the heart, haha.

Seriously? I love to do that!

susanpevensie424 said:
well at least he's not cocky...I think his nervousness is adorable

Yes, its so cute, when ever they go to a commercial or something and the interview "stops" he always gets up wanting to leave. I think its adorable. hehe

Lucy_QueenofNarnia said:

Why were yall trying to sneak off a plane? :confused: lol JK JK :p . I've had a few dreams about William wanna hear them? :eek:

titanicfan said:
Why were yall trying to sneak off a plane? :confused: lol JK JK :p . I've had a few dreams about William wanna hear them? :eek:

I have a few my self, lol.

Yes, I'd like to hear them. I won't be on much longer but I might get on with Lucy Queen of Narnia, for I am going to her house for the week end.

Anyways, your dreams...

Princess_Iliana said:
I have a few my self, lol.

Yes, I'd like to hear them. I won't be on much longer but I might get on with Lucy Queen of Narnia, for I am going to her house for the week end.

Anyways, your dreams...
Well I will just tell you the most recent one I had. We were outside and it was snowing and he had his arms around me keeping me warm :eek: :eek: :eek:.

titanicfan said:
Well I will just tell you the most recent one I had. We were outside and it was snowing and he had his arms around me keeping me warm :eek: :eek: :eek:.

Awww... how romantic.... none of my dreams about WIll have been romantic, at all. I have had one where he wasn't Will, he was Peter, but it was like he looked like how he does now, not how he is in the movie. And I am like a Narnian enchantress or something and together we defeat this evil witch lady who can turn into a snake (no it wasn't the Green witch lady from the Silver Chair.) LOL.

got anymore?

titanicfan said:

aww thats so sweet. the one I had last night I met him on oprah and then we went to england. HAHA yeah my parents died and my grandma put me on oprah and my 'dream' came true so I met William. it was cool, but also sad, lol.

Princess_Iliana said:
aww thats so sweet. the one I had last night I met him on oprah and then we went to england. HAHA yeah my parents died and my grandma put me on oprah and my 'dream' came true so I met William. it was cool, but also sad, lol.
Awww cool you got to go to England with will. Sad your parents died :(. yeah there were 2 other dreams I had :eek:.

titanicfan said:
Awww cool you got to go to England with will. Sad your parents died :(. yeah there were 2 other dreams I had :eek:.

yeah it was cool. I remember when we were there I met a couple people who I have talked to on the forum. it was strange.

We went to england in a couple of my other dreams. I liked them but Stephanie (Lucy Queen on narnia) hates them, hehe.

titanicfan said:

i sent my dream of Will to WilliamMoseleyFan.net and they posted it. It's the one that says "Caroline's dream"

I haven't thought of posting mine on WMF. I might, if I ever think about it enough.... lol I think I've only had those 2 dreams. It's kinda sad. And then of course you've got Tiff who's had about 50 where she's married him or fallen in love with him or something..... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back