~Us (me) Against The World~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lizzy arrived at the train station and went to buy a ticket. She smiled weakly at the thought of starting over. She wouldnt have to burden James anymore. She waited quietly for her turn to buy a ticket and hoped Jasmin and Cera hadnt said anything to James.

ooc: be back tomorrow afternoon...maybe morning....:D
She told them the reason she was leaving was cause of her foster mother...she just said not to tell James.

Lizzy arrived at the train station and went to buy a ticket. She smiled weakly at the thought of starting over. She wouldnt have to burden James anymore. She waited quietly for her turn to buy a ticket and hoped Jasmin and Cera hadnt said anything to James.

ooc: be back tomorrow afternoon...maybe morning....:D
She told them the reason she was leaving was cause of her foster mother...she just said not to tell James.

OCC: Did she, i said why and you said James... and i know you did but i just couldnt resist :p

ooc: but see Liz never said if she was taking hte plain or the train so we don't know

"Ok well lets get a taxi and try to track her down before she leaves." James said

ooc: so true :p

ic:
Lizzy walked up to the counter finally. She sighed and purchased her ticket to Florida. After what seemed like forever, the cashier was moving absurdly slow, Lizzy took her bags over to a bench to wait the couple of hours for a train. She curled up on the bench took her ipod out as well as a book and read to pass the time. She absentmindedly slid her phone open and closed as she read.

"Oh, great Idea james because we know exactly what plane she is taking out of what airport." Jasmin said sarcasticly.

James made a face then pulled out his blakberry and brought up the Internet, "Ok so here we go," he pressed a few buttons and put the phone to his ear, "yah any planes going to florida today...ok thanks." he said taking the phone away and getting back on the internet, "it wasn't that one. one down two to go." he said more to himself then to the rest. after the phone calls were done he frowned, "there is only one plane going to florida today and it leaves at 12:00 PM." he mumbled as he looked through a few more things.

"Well then lets go save out damsil in destress." Jasmin said pulling out her own cell and calling a cab

Lizzy soon bored of her book, she had too many things on her mind to read. She leaned back on the benches admiring the beautiful architect of the train station's ceiling. It was an old one, the kind you see in old movies. She had always been facinated with train stations, especially the old ones. This one had been the last place she had seen her mother before the crash. She laid there trying to remember life before being put into foster care, but could barely remember anything, only a few scenes here and there. She looked at the time on her phone and decided the train would be here soon so she decided to go to the platform and wait. She sat up and looked around the Grand Central Terminal taking in every detail so she would be able to remember it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back