• Strawberry Blonde

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Black

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my hair started out a light brwn and then as i got older it got lighter.n then it turned almost a white blonde!!! Ten oour aters soooooooooooooooo rusty tht my hair turned reish so my mom dieyd it blonde and then the dye wiroe off so now ihave dirty blonde hair!!! weird huh???

My hair was really blonde, then it got browner, now it changes colors depending on my mood (my friend noticed that). :cool:

a little red, a lot of brown, and a few strands of grey. That will soon change when I reach for the box again. :D

Mein hair ist a mixture of dark brown, black, and medium brown, though I sometimes find patches of blonde, vitch ist uber cool. I like deh vurd uber. Anyways, my hair ist wavy and I luv dat :D , 'cause it's just cool, so don't be ashamed of yur wavy or curly hair, be proud :cool: . See ya mix my dad's curly Greek hair with my mom's straight German hair and you get my co-dominant wavy hair. By the way, one of the time that I tried to dye my hair black (as if it's not dark enough already), it came out blue, vitch was weird and cool and the same time. So I thinks it's all good. Dat's it fur now.

See ya on the flipside, :cool:

Cyon Corell

My hair's black, and I don't think I'm going to dye it a different colour any time soon... I have darker skin and any other colour would look really weird!! lol :D

Back