• Strawberry Blonde

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Black

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have black-brown hair, and in the summer the tips turn blondish. i was born with black hair and it faded when i was about 2. Right now its dyed a fiery auburn, which i am loving right now! but i love being a brunette! my brother is 11 and he was born with blonde hair but now it is brown with ash blonde bits wich look grey! yuck!

Last edited:
My hair is a dark brunette and when it gets wet it looks black my mom has dark blonde hair my dad has black hair and I'm stuck in the middle LOL :p

Since this is more of a get-to-know-eachother thread, I'm going to move it over to The Lamp-Post section. :)

Hope that won't cause any inconvinience (sp? :p) to anyone!

Dernhelm said:
Since this is more of a get-to-know-eachother thread, I'm going to move it over to The Lamp-Post section. :)

Hope that won't cause any inconvinience (sp? :p) to anyone!
your so nice!!!!! i really like you!

Lucy the Marshwiggle said:
I have dirty blond hair. But its mostly more of a brownish color, and especially in pictures it looks really dark, but it isnt. its actually dirty blond!
really? lol i thought it was brown....awww pretty!

Lucy the Marshwiggle said:
yeah lol. it looks really dark in pictures for some reason but its actually dirty blond with more brown than blond. What color is your hair Mar? Is it brown?
mine is brown...ha, lol and it gets a reddish tint to in the the summer...woot.

Redish brown...

mine is redish brown with light orange and blond highlights
(NOT lying) most ppl think I dyed it but i would never damage my hair by dying it...lol!

Jeez, I had a hard time choosing what to vote for, lol. because my hair is a darkish blonde color with a reddish tint. So I said strawberry blonde, because everyone thinks I've got reddish hair. :)

Back