• Strawberry Blonde

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Black

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my hair is brown...with blonde highlights....some natural...some my friend's mom put in...but my hair gets really light in the summertime... :rolleyes:

Narniarules said:
Mine hair color is brown with a bit of light brown or something..I can't describe it much, its like blonde ..brown or something

my hair was a really dark brown when i was born, then it was Brown, now it is brown with golden streaks in it...I like to call it Caramel Chocolatey hair! lol but this one time I dyed my hair, and it was supposed to be auburn and it came out purple :eek: yes purple...oh gosh it was a mess! lol

.:~NikkitaTheJust~:. said:
my hair was a really dark brown when i was born, then it was Brown, now it is brown with golden streaks in it...I like to call it Caramel Chocolatey hair! lol but this one time I dyed my hair, and it was supposed to be auburn and it came out purple :eek: yes purple...oh gosh it was a mess! lol
hehehe...purple!!! my friends mom put more blond streaks in my hair...i already had some natural highlights....my hair gets pretty light in the summer cuz i go swimming so much :D

I'm a brunette, but I lightened it so it looks blonde, but now it's turning back to brown... it was kinda funny, cuz my friend is also a brunette, so she dyed her hair red when I dyed mine brown. Then one day we were standing next to each other, and my grandma's like, "Wow, one's gone blonde and the other's gone red!"

.:~NikkitaTheJust~:. said:

Okay I got it now my hair is brown with golden streaks with it!

Thx Nikkita I tried to explain it!

haha Mar you and I use the same shampoo and stuff! lol! John Frieda! Brilliant Brunnette! yay! lol...mine looks black in the winter...and brown in the summer..i wonder if it's because my skin gets darker in summer so my hair appears lighter..*thinks about it*

Myne's hot pink . Oh wait let me say that as holyboy666 so I dont get my reputation ruined again. It hapened twice once as holyboy666 and once as mrbeaver.

Mrs.Teacup said:
dude....u confuse me

lol, dont worry, it confuses everyone. HE CAN FLY! ok...back on topic...oh and i forgot to add...my hair is wavy! i dont mind it! well actually it's more like shag...

Back