• Strawberry Blonde

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Black

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My natural hair color is brown. ANd I love my hair color. It couldn't be any better. I used to have VERRRYYY long hair when I was little, but I cut it short. Up until recently of course. I'm kinda growing it out again. :D

As you can see in my awesome pirate picture. :D

dirty blond! But my hair used to be REALLY blond when I was little, but then it changed... :)

Oh lord, how special, hair.. :rolleyes: im a victim of false hair identity. I SHOULD be auburn!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :mad: <====*whispers* auburrrn
2 EPISODES OF WONDER SHOZEN ON DIFFERENT CHANNELS ON A THTE SAME TIME! 0_0
mkaay so my hair..is.....brownish blondish blackish (getting lighter by the moment i dunno why!!!!! :eek: ?_?! ) redish (when in the sun its blond and red, like some strands are individually those colors) but mostly a golden without-being-gold-brown. xD

Well, my hair looks black in the dark and dark brown in the light.

^-^

:)

And I love it!

Last edited:
Jimmy Kickarse said:
What's strawberry blonde? Ginger? Anyway, my hair colour is the magnificent dark brown, but I can't find it on the poll.
Strawberry blond is kinda blond with red streaks... :eek: Ohhh dude you've got the same color hair as me!!!

ive got dirty blonde hair when i was younger my hair looked platinum when i was in the sun. BUT I WOULD LIKE 2 LET U ALL KNOW!!!! i hate blonde jokes and not all blondes are studpid, OK????? :)

when i was younger it was almost white. now i don't really know what color it is. i voted other, here in my country they call my color Pepper and Salt :)D) but i don't think that you know that expression, but it's a weird color, sometimes blonde, sometimes brown :confused:

Back