Who are your favorite music artists?

Aaah, where do I begin? I have sooooo many favorites...
In no particular order...

Elton John

The Beatles

Barry Manilow

Dolly Parton

Patsy Cline

Adam Lambert

k.d. lang

My Chemical Romance

Donny Osmond

Avril Lavigne

Aerosmith

The Monkees

Barbra Streisand

Lady GaGa

The Partridge Family

Daphne Rubin-Vega

Trisha Yearwood

Maroon 5

Michael Jackson

Newsboys

Lee Curreri

Pink

....Yeah, I listen to pretty much every genre of music. xD

I have several, but I will only list some of them now.

Taylor Swift

Miley Cyrus

Johnny Cash

Eminem

Mozart

Bethoveen

Keith Urban

Michael Jackson

Emily Osment

Katy Perry

Rihanna

Christina Aguilera

Chopin

Avril Lavigne

The Lonely Island

Carrie Underwood

Charlotte Church

Jackie Evancho

Black Eyed Peas

Good Charlotte

Ashlee Simpson

Green Day

Hilary Duff

Selena Gomez

The Beatles

John Lennon

Kelly Clarkson

Mandy Moore

Pink

Tchaikosky

Burzum
Mayhem
Motorhead
Guns N Roses
Wig Wam
Armin Van Buuren
Blumchen
Scooter
Tim Toupet
Kastelruther Spatzen
Turisas
Finntroll
Alexander Rybak
Dark Funeral
Libero 5
NOX
Zdob si Zdub
Urker
Altan Urag
Gorgoroth
DJ Otzi
Tiesto
Hermes House Band
Oesch die Dritten
Jorg Bausch
Mickie Krause
Markus Becker

Carrie Underwood (Fisher! lol)
George Strait
Toby Keith
Rascal Flatts (my home boys!)
Lady A
Sugarland
Adele
Jason Aldean
Jason Mraz (is that how you spell it?)
Maroon 5

NarniaFan95
I agree Lambert has a wonderful voice but a few of the topics he writes about in his songs are taboo on this forum. So I am going to merge this thread with the Favorite Singers thread that Fernshirehobbit found (thanks Ferny). Thanks for being understanding.

(Thanks Benisse for merging).

Keith Urban has been added to my list of favorite music artists. Hehe. Hey, I can't help it; after his concert last night, AND being about 8 feet away from him at one point, I'm a full-fledged fan now.

Haha, my list gets longer and longer all the time. It's all sort of chaotic. :D
Kapela ze Wsi Warszawa (Warsaw Village Band)
Żywiołak
Dead Kennedys
David Bowie
R.U.T.A.
Bubliczki
Chopin
Tchaikovsky
Danny Elfman
Yann Tiersen
Wojciech Kilar
U2
The Smiths
JAR
Orkiestra św. Mikołaja z Wysokiego Pola
Zakopower
Haydamaky
The Rolling Stones
Pablopavo
Loreena McKennitt
Projekt Warszawiak
The Doors
Radiohead
The B-52s
Huun-Huur-Tu
The Frames
Cat Stevens
Mosaic
Maria Pomianowska
Depeche Mode
Tom Waits
Zaz
Bruno Coulais
Captain Clegg & The Night Creatures
Czesław Śpiewa (even though I've only heard two of his songs so far)

And hundreds of songs. Mostly old ones, but a fair bit of some newer beats as well.

Last edited:
NarniaFan95
I agree Lambert has a wonderful voice but a few of the topics he writes about in his songs are taboo on this forum. So I am going to merge this thread with the Favorite Singers thread that Fernshirehobbit found (thanks Ferny). Thanks for being understanding.

Okay, thankses. ^_^

Ever since I heard "Marching Bands of Manhattan" I've become super obsessed with Death Cab for Cutie. Their album Plans is SO genius... I honestly don't think I could pick a favorite track! :) I've been checking the library to see if they have any of their other CD's, but so far I haven't had any luck. There's always Spotify...

Ever since I heard "Marching Bands of Manhattan" I've become super obsessed with Death Cab for Cutie. Their album Plans is SO genius... I honestly don't think I could pick a favorite track! :) I've been checking the library to see if they have any of their other CD's, but so far I haven't had any luck. There's always Spotify...
I've only heard 'Meet Me On The Equinox' (from the Twilight soundtrack :rolleyes:), but I love that one. Now I'll try to listen to some other of their songs.

Currently, my favorite musics artists are:

Keith Urban
Taylor Swift
The Band Perry
Carrie Underwood
BarlowGirl

I personally haven't been listening to much "new" Christian music...K-LOVE gets really old after about a day. :rolleyes:

I personally haven't been listening to much "new" Christian music...K-LOVE gets really old after about a day. :rolleyes:

Me neither. When they play worship songs in Sunday school, I hardly recognize any of the bands. All of it is starting to sound the same.

The only "Christian" bands I listen to on a consistent basis are Switchfoot, Relient K, and Hawk Nelson. I still consider myself a fan of BarlowGirl, too, but their music doesn't appeal to me as much as it once did. I'm more a fan of who they are, what they stand for, their fashion sense :)D), etc. And I LOVE hearing them live. I went to one of their concerts last year and it was incredible.

The secular artists I've been listening to recently are mainly Death Cab for Cutie, Mumford & Sons, Coldplay, the Decemberists, Ingrid Michaelson, Jack Johnson, and Jack's Mannequin.

No offense, but I don't like K-love. Their Christian music is REALLY downbeat and boring. Air1 is a tad better check their website out: http://www.air1.com/
I also have ALLOT of Christian artists you WILL NOT hear on K-love or Air1 on my grooveshark if you'd like to listen: http://grooveshark.com/#!/user/Patrick+Bullock/8471281/music

Even if you don't want to listen, you can still check out my profile :p (This website is free, account or not ;))

Coldplay <3

:D I love them! Do you like OneRepublic?

Back