Who are your favorite music artists?

Although I love and listen to a lot of artists, it's slowly become clear to me over the last few years that my very favourites are Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance, Gorillaz and (more recently) 2NE1.

Disturbed, Linkin Park and Gorillaz are all good bands. To Mrs Gil-Galad Took, I'm like that sometimes too. But then when I listen to an artists/bands music and discover their other recordings I slowly but surely become fans of theirs.

Disturbed, Linkin Park and Gorillaz are all good bands. To Mrs Gil-Galad Took, I'm like that sometimes too. But then when I listen to an artists/bands music and discover their other recordings I slowly but surely become fans of theirs.

Oww I do have a couple of Bands I am really crazy about like:
Slade (Band from the UK)
Creedence Clearwater Revival (they stay timeless)
Iron Maiden

I tend to love the Rock/Heavy Rock scene

John Williams
Jerry Goldsmith
Howard Shore
John Powell
Alan Silvestri
Alexander Courage
Fred Steiner
Gerald Fried
Koji Kondo
James Horner
Michael Giacchino

The music I love the most is Symphonic Metal, such as:
Nightwish, Within Temptation, Epica, ReVamp, Diabulus In Musica, HB, Elis, Tears of Magdalena, Leaves' Eyes, Midnattsol, WereWorld...

Also Folk Metal:
Eluveitie, Arkona, Ensiferum, Orphaned Land and Turisas.

I like the soundtracks:
Hans Zimmer, Harry Gregson-Williams, John Williams, Alan Silvestry... (but I really hate JAMES HORNER)

While I don't like his theivery, I like his theme for the CBS news (now dropped), and his scores to Star Trek II and III (Stealing the Enterprise and Spocks theme/Vulcan Mysticism theme FTW) IMHO

Well, I don't hate ALL his works but he is a bit repetitive and unoriginal in some tracks. I definitely prefer other composers :)

I love Taylor Swift!
And there are tons of christian artists too:
Chris Tomlin, Mandisa, Rebecca St. James, Chris August.... Sorry but I don't have the time right now to list them all!!

a list of people(in no order)

Darren Criss
Alex Day
Charlie McDonald
Chameleon Circuit
Owl City
The Zac Brown Band
Team Starkid
Journey
Hatsune Miku
Disney

That's all I can think of right now.

I listen to music a lot... as such, my favorite artists are various artists from lots of different genres...

Some of my favorites are:

The Fray
Projected Twin (If you don't know this artist, I recommend looking him up. He's amazing.)
Owl City
Florence and the Machine
Goo Goo Dolls
Lifehouse
U2
Red
...and the list goes on...

I listen to music a lot... as such, my favorite artists are various artists from lots of different genres...

Some of my favorites are:

The Fray
Projected Twin (If you don't know this artist, I recommend looking him up. He's amazing.)
Owl City
Florence and the Machine
Goo Goo Dolls
Lifehouse
U2
Red
...and the list goes on...

I like that list! sounds pretty close to what I like! I listen to music all the time too!

Back