Wizards and Witches Academy

Cho♥Harry;1210002 said:
Lula look at her putting her finger over her lips.
" shh someone comeing," she said looking at Jacob now.

Jen, beginningto get mad, shook he rhead. "Well, we'e in the school. there are people all over. "Please, give me my wand...." she said.

She shook her head.
" no there something wrong I can hear it comeing you can't?," she said walking over to the door there was a dark thing comeing.

Cho♥Harry;1210031 said:
She shook her head.
" no there something wrong I can hear it comeing you can't?," she said walking over to the door there was a dark thing comeing.

Jen lookd at he roddly. Kids were beginning to get scared. "Use your wand." she said, and her wand came zooming back to her with a unvocalized spell. Greg's zoomed to him alos. "Keep everyone in here, and make sure they stay calm." she said, and Jen noddedto Greg, looking through the transparent DADA door. She stepped out, along with Greg.

Lula followed.
" I don't know what it is but I don't like it," she said keeping her wand close she look at Gerge.
" were did Fred go?," she ask grabbing him by the arm.

Jen looked behind her. "Look. You need to go back inside. This could be dangerous, and you could get hurt. Not to seem rude but-" at that time, however, a boom was heard throughout the school, and then screams coming form down the hallway. "Go back to the room, and get everyone back to the rooms! Now!" she said, takingoff down the hallway as shadows began to appear o nthe wall...

Lula ran back to the room getting everyone back to their rooms.
" I don't think she can fight this thing what ever it is," she said hideing behind the wall.

Jen watched as cloaked figures came, chanting through the halls. "the school is ours!!" they cackled, and Jen shot a spell a them. "STUPIFY!" she screamed, and one fell. She ducked as a beam of blue light soared voer her head.

Lula sceramed.
"Exspiteres,"then the other one was down she ran over to them her eyes got wide,
then treas was running down her cheek.
" oh Mike how could you?," she said turnning around running back to her room.

Jen fired spell after spell to the figures. Though, one cackled, and removed the hood. A woman looked at Jen, with fierce purple eyes. "Asvoria?" she asked, and the woman nodded. "jennifer. How nice to meet again..." she sneered, and the two began to duel.

Jen fired spell after spell to the figures. Though, one cackled, and removed the hood. A woman looked at Jen, with fierce purple eyes. "Asvoria?" she asked, and the woman nodded. "jennifer. How nice to meet again..." she sneered, and the two began to duel.

Jacob ran over to Jen. " WHATS GOING ON " he screamed loudly. He looked around at the person Jen was dueling. Jacob took out his wand. " I can help " he looked at Jen

"JACOB!1" Je neylled to him, as Asvoria laughed. "Ahh...a friend of yours? How sweet..." and senta spell in Jcob's direction, but he was safely behind the bend in the wall. "You cannot be here. They are from Massfirth, a Dark City." she said. "go back to my room, and send a letter to my school. Hurry!" she askled.

"JACOB!1" Je neylled to him, as Asvoria laughed. "Ahh...a friend of yours? How sweet..." and senta spell in Jcob's direction, but he was safely behind the bend in the wall. "You cannot be here. They are from Massfirth, a Dark City." she said. "go back to my room, and send a letter to my school. Hurry!" she askled.

" But I want to fight " he said dodging the curses. " Please , Im more powerful thank you think "

" But I want to fight " he said dodging the curses. " Please , Im more powerful thank you think "

Jen smiled smally. "If you get hurt, It will be on my concious. Just a warning to you..." she said, and let go, diving out tof the way of Asvoria's spell. "JENNY!! come out! I really miss seeing you!" she cackled, and Jen aimed a spell at her, knocking her off her feet. She flung another spell, but Asvoria deflected it, and it hit Jen, knocking her to her feet instead. She got up. "why are you here?" she asked, and Asvoria smiled. "Well, Headmaster wanted this school. We came to get it."

Jen smiled smally. "If you get hurt, It will be on my concious. Just a warning to you..." she said, and let go, diving out tof the way of Asvoria's spell. "JENNY!! come out! I really miss seeing you!" she cackled, and Jen aimed a spell at her, knocking her off her feet. She flung another spell, but Asvoria deflected it, and it hit Jen, knocking her to her feet instead. She got up. "why are you here?" she asked, and Asvoria smiled. "Well, Headmaster wanted this school. We came to get it."

" Fine , Ill go up and send the message " said Jacob running away. He hadnt gotten two feet when a death eater popped into view. He backed away slowly , his wnad facing him. " JEN " he screamed as the death eater aimed a jinx at him. He fell back to the wall. He got up quickly. " STUPIFY " and the Death Eater fell backwards. This was his chance. He dashed up the stairwell and began to climb the stairs to the owlery. The Death Eater was calling out to him so he ran faster. He finally reached the Owlery and chanted " EXPECTO PATRONOUM " the lion burst out of his wand. He had to do the sspell right, he seen it done before. So he spoke the words into his wand "
DEATH EATERS AT THE SCHOOL , SEND HELP " and then the words dissapeared inside his patronous. The patronous jumped out the window and flew in the air towards the minisrty. Jacob was about to leave when there was a loud crack. The Death Eater was standing nex to him. " CRUCIO " he chanted and Jacob fell to the floor in pain. " Please , stoppppp " he murmered but the death eater continued to cursse him.

Jen stole a glance at the scream of her name. "Drail." she murmered, and darted of into teh direction of the scream She asw the Patronus leave, and she saw the death Eater, the killing curse forming on it's lips. "VERINO!!" she screamed, and the Deat hEater, fell over, unconcious instantly. She ran up the last few stairs. "Yo ugot the message?" she asiked.

Jen stole a glance at the scream of her name. "Drail." she murmered, and darted of into teh direction of the scream She asw the Patronus leave, and she saw the death Eater, the killing curse forming on it's lips. "VERINO!!" she screamed, and the Deat hEater, fell over, unconcious instantly. She ran up the last few stairs. "Yo ugot the message?" she asiked.

" I sent it to the ministry with my patronous " huffed Jacob , recovring from the pain , " was I supposed to "

" I sent it to the ministry with my patronous " huffed Jacob , recovring from the pain , " was I supposed to "

Jen smiled weakly. "the ministry won't listen. They're completely barbaric. Come on. tyo uneed rest." she said, extending her hand. "he used the Cruciatis curse, didn't he? Is that all he used on you..." she asked, a intent look in her eyes.

Jen smiled weakly. "the ministry won't listen. They're completely barbaric. Come on. tyo uneed rest." she said, extending her hand. "he used the Cruciatis curse, didn't he? Is that all he used on you..." she asked, a intent look in her eyes.

" Yea , thats it " said Jacob taking Jen's hand. " Well it was a completre waste of energy to send the message to the ministry, I might as well cancel it before it gets there. He went for his wand but it wasnt there. He looked around and found it on the floor. But to his surprise, it was cracked tottaly into two pieces. " my wand " he said sadly. " Oh no , what are we going to do "

Back