Wizards and Witches Academy

Cho♥Harry;1209847 said:
lula came were there where she put her arm on Fred's should.
" hello my love how is every thing?," she ask the four who look like they where haveing fun.

" I pick Lula " he said looking at her. " Lula come up and duel me " he said laughing.

Jacob gladly came up onto the large table. He looked around while students raised there hand.

ooc- do I pretend to be another student or do you :p (for dueling)

ooc: I can be a student...;p yo ucould pick Luna too...:p

ic: Teryn, a witch in 3rd year, raised he rhand enthusiastically. This sounded like fun, and she really wanted to improve...

Cho♥Harry;1209871 said:
lula rolled her eyes.
" first can you tell me what's going on,?" she ask still haveing her arm on Fred's Shoulder.

Teryn looked over. "Dueling." she said. "didn't you see Jen and Greg duel?" she asked.

She rolled her eyes then look over at Fred.
" do think I need to play this what ever it is?" she ask now holding his arm.

Fred nod.
" of Couse why not it's fun," he said with a playful smile on his face

She just sighed.
" All right I'll join," she said sitting next to Jacob.

Teryn smiled. "Alright!" she said, getting up on the stage. She faced him, jsut like Jen had, and whipped her wand up to her face. "This is gonna be fun." she said, and smiled, whipping her wand back down.

Jacob did the same. He walked back and faced Teryn. His wand pointed at her, he waited for the signal.

ooc- whos gonna shoot who first :p

Lula didn't have a clue how to play thi because well she never had a played it before ever in her life to have any fun at her house with seven teens running around the place.

OOC: oh just letting you know Lula like to flirt with every guy she seel ol.

Jacob did the same. He walked back and faced Teryn. His wand pointed at her, he waited for the signal.

ooc- whos gonna shoot who first :p

ooc: Yo ucan..:p

ic: Jens stepped between them. "Nothing serious. Keep it clean, or else Greg here'll have to clean it up.." she said, and smiled. "Begin!" she shouted, and walked to the side.

Greg ducked. "What the...?" he yelled, angry. He whipped out his wand. "EXP-"
"EXPELLIARMUS!!" Jen yelled, and his wand was out of his hand. Kids screamed. Jen walked over to him. "What were yo udoing?" she whispered.

Teryn watched as her wand flew out of her hand. She ran to pick it up before he could say any other spell. "Engorgio!" she said, and watched as he got fatter and fatter....

Teryn watched as her wand flew out of her hand. She ran to pick it up before he could say any other spell. "Engorgio!" she said, and watched as he got fatter and fatter....

ooc- OH NO I GOT FAT :p

ic: Jacob waved his wand " DISGORGIO " and he was back to normal. He pointed his wand at Tyren. " STUPIFY " he said watching her fly back off her feet and hit the table.

Back