Wizards and Witches Academy

Jen, who was also patrolling the grounds and hallways, looked down as Jacob fell to the floor. though, at that moment, Greg, another rude, awful prefect, came running up. "What's that boy doing out of hours?! It'll be detention for a week!" he sid, and Jen bent over, helping Jacob up. "No reason. I asked him to run out to the garden's, to help with that potion we need to do,remember?" she said, and Greg, reluctantly nodded. "Yeah. Sure, but next time, don't look so sneeky about it~!" he said to Jacob, and walked dow nteh hall again.

" Thanks for that , i owe you one " he laughed. He picked up his broom and looked at Jen smiling. But as soon as he stood up he fell back down again. " Owww , my ankle " he said rubbing it. " I think its sprained "

" Thanks for that , i owe you one " he laughed. He picked up his broom and looked at Jen smiling. But as soon as he stood up he fell back down again. " Owww , my ankle " he said rubbing it. " I think its sprained "

Jen smiled. "Ah, did the same thing." she said, laughing slightly. Though, the moment he fell back down, she kneeled beside him. "Here, we need your socks and shoes off really quick. I can heal it, but my wand needs to touch your wound...." she said, gently removing his shoe and sock. "where's the pain? Well, where is most of the pain?" she asked, gently pushing on popints on his ankle.

Jen smiled. "Ah, did the same thing." she said, laughing slightly. Though, the moment he fell back down, she kneeled beside him. "Here, we need your socks and shoes off really quick. I can heal it, but my wand needs to touch your wound...." she said, gently removing his shoe and sock. "where's the pain? Well, where is most of the pain?" she asked, gently pushing on popints on his ankle.

" Right there " he said pointing at the bone on the side of his ankle. " Thanks for doing it , I dont even no this spell , you must be talented , or I must not be a very good wizard " he said laughing

" Right there " he said pointing at the bone on the side of his ankle. " Thanks for doing it , I dont even no this spell , you must be talented , or I must not be a very good wizard " he said laughing

Jen smiled, touching her wand to where he pointed. "Or else, I must be older than you, and really care about my studies..." she laughed. "Repairo!" she said, and a faint crunching was heard as the light swooshed around, and the ankle became fully healed. "There. So, can you tell me what you were doing after hours?" she asked, stowing her wand back into her robes.

Jen smiled, touching her wand to where he pointed. "Or else, I must be older than you, and really care about my studies..." she laughed. "Repairo!" she said, and a faint crunching was heard as the light swooshed around, and the ankle became fully healed. "There. So, can you tell me what you were doing after hours?" she asked, stowing her wand back into her robes.

" Mostly " he said , looking at his healed ankle. " Being a bit of an eavesdropper , and I wanted to take a little midnight flight " He said laughing slightly.

" Mostly " he said , looking at his healed ankle. " Being a bit of an eavesdropper , and I wanted to take a little midnight flight " He said laughing slightly.

Jen smiled, almost as if looking back on memories. "You remind me of myself. In many ways. though, here's a tip." and out of her pocket, she pulled her own broom out. A firebolt. "Use a Illusion Charm. Then, you can easily carry your broom in your pocket, and no one will know...Good night, Jacob." she smiled, and with a wink, began walking down the halls, continueing her patrol.

Jen smiled, almost as if looking back on memories. "You remind me of myself. In many ways. though, here's a tip." and out of her pocket, she pulled her own broom out. A firebolt. "Use a Illusion Charm. Then, you can easily carry your broom in your pocket, and no one will know...Good night, Jacob." she smiled, and with a wink, began walking down the halls, continueing her patrol.

Jacob smiled and waved as she walked away. He looked towards the staircase and strode off towards his room, now very tired he barly made it and collapsed onto his bed , falling asleep very suddenly.

Jen, finding nothing out of place, went to work on her essay for Transfiguration. Though, after 1:00 at night, she finally put down the two pages she had gotten, and went to sleep.

ooc: Should we jump to the next morning, ya think??:p

ooc: LOL.

ic: Jen, waking up, got her robes on, and ate breakfast in teh hall. The DADA class that was i nthe morning would be arriving at the dueling hall soon, and she, along with Greg, ere the two demonstrators.....

ooc: Something to do...LOL>

ooc- GOOD IDEA :)

Jacob woke up and slowly put on his black and blue robes. He went downstairs and saw everyone lined up for the dueling club. He walked down and stood in with the crowd , listening to Jen talk

ooc- GOOD IDEA :)

Jacob woke up and slowly put on his black and blue robes. He went downstairs and saw everyone lined up for the dueling club. He walked down and stood in with the crowd , listening to Jen talk

"Professor Memor was kind enough to monitor for today, but on any other day, it will either be me or Jennifer." Grweg said, after explaining the rules. Jen and Greg faced each other, and their wands whipped up th their faces, and then wisked back down, as the ywalked to seperate ends of the stage. Jen faced him, her hair over her shoulder, her wand pointing at Greg, and Greg's wand pointing at Jen. "Don't worry. I'll go easy on you." Greg said, witha cocky smile, and Jen laughed. "Thanks..." she said, as half th girl's booed Greg.

"Professor Memor was kind enough to monitor for today, but on any other day, it will either be me or Jennifer." Grweg said, after explaining the rules. Jen and Greg faced each other, and their wands whipped up th their faces, and then wisked back down, as the ywalked to seperate ends of the stage. Jen faced him, her hair over her shoulder, her wand pointing at Greg, and Greg's wand pointing at Jen. "Don't worry. I'll go easy on you." Greg said, witha cocky smile, and Jen laughed. "Thanks..." she said, as half th girl's booed Greg.

Jacob laughed at Greg knowing that he was going to be embaressed. He watched as Jen was getting ready to stun him.

Jacob laughed at Greg knowing that he was going to be embaressed. He watched as Jen was getting ready to stun him.

Jen smiled, yelling, "STUPIFY" and watched as Greg soared into the air. Though, a slightly angered expression form being so embarresed was on his face, he pointed his wand at her. "EXPELLIARMUS!!" he yelled, and Jen's wand flew out of her hand. He aimed another spell, but she ducked, and it hit a mirrior, reflecting into oblivion. she grabbed her own wand, and yelled the same spell at Greg, and he was hit again. They began to get into things that the students hadn't learned yet, advanced spells, that did a many wonderous things.

Jen smiled, yelling, "STUPIFY" and watched as Greg soared into the air. Though, a slightly angered expression form being so embarresed was on his face, he pointed his wand at her. "EXPELLIARMUS!!" he yelled, and Jen's wand flew out of her hand. He aimed another spell, but she ducked, and it hit a mirrior, reflecting into oblivion. she grabbed her own wand, and yelled the same spell at Greg, and he was hit again. They began to get into things that the students hadn't learned yet, advanced spells, that did a many wonderous things.

Jacob watched in amazment as the 2 sorseres fired spells at eachother, way more than he would know this year. He laughed as Jen made Greg fly through the air, flip over , get turned into a duck , floating , and spinning uncontrollably. He was amazed of how much of a great witch Jen was. When they were ready for volounteers , he would raise his hand :)

Jacob watched in amazment as the 2 sorseres fired spells at eachother, way more than he would know this year. He laughed as Jen made Greg fly through the air, flip over , get turned into a duck , floating , and spinning uncontrollably. He was amazed of how much of a great witch Jen was. When they were ready for volounteers , he would raise his hand :)

Jen smiled, Greg bowing, as she followed, indicating it was over. "Would anyone like to try?" Greg asked, and Jen smiled at how many hands flew up.

lula came were there where she put her arm on Fred's should.
" hello my love how is every thing?," she ask the four who look like they where haveing fun.

Back