Wizards and Witches Academy

She crossing her arms.
" the one you where talking about," she said with a frown,
she didn't like to tell them her brother was one of them.

Cho♥Harry;1221331 said:
She crossing her arms.
" the one you where talking about," she said with a frown,
she didn't like to tell them her brother was one of them.

Jen sighed. "Look, I don't know wht you're talking about.." she said, trying to cover up her secret. "And I won't hurt anyone if they do not deserve it..."

She look up at her.
" and oh I won't tell anyone about you know what," she said rolling her eyes,
she look over at Jacob with a weak smile on her face.
" my brother is one of them the people you where talking about before you find me," she said side with a sigh.

Cho♥Harry;1221340 said:
She look up at her.
" and oh I won't tell anyone about you know what," she said rolling her eyes,
she look over at Jacob with a weak smile on her face.
" my brother is one of them the people you where talking about before you find me," she said side with a sigh.

Jen sighed. "So you do know? Who's your brother?" she asked. "And thank you. there are plenty more of us here, I'm not the only one..."

She laugh.
" yes I do," she said look around,
she look back at her with a frown.
" his name is Mikeal he's in the gang of who ever you where talking about," she told her makeing her cheeks big.

Cho♥Harry;1221349 said:
She laugh.
" yes I do," she said look around,
she look back at her with a frown.
" his name is Mikeal he's in the gang of who ever you where talking about," she told her makeing her cheeks big.

"Your....you are Mike's sister?" she asked, completely astonished. "And they aren't a gang. They are the Darkness."

Cho♥Harry;1221454 said:
She took a big breath.
" well good I'm glad now tell me why is it you can't trust me," she said still haveing her arms cross.

"Who said I couldn't trust you?" she asked, a confused look on he face.

Last edited:
But Jen looked at both of them, and lookeddown the hallway. "but I need to go. I'll talk to you guys later, alright?" she said, sprinting dow nte hhall, already late for her meeting....

Jen ran down the hallway, and was suddenly pulled into anothe rone by Eric. "what?" sh asked, and he looked ather, dead serious. "The Ministry is sending someone in to teach here...." he said, and she gaped. "Why? They can't do that! We're Aurors!! Do they know we're here?"
"No, but it won't take them long to find out. It depends on who they are sending in...." Jen looked down. "Yeah, but I'll see yo ulater." she said, and with a quick hug, left the hall.

Back