Wizards and Witches Academy

Cho♥Harry;1217759 said:
She laugh.
" I all ready mate you you help me with my wand," she said looking at Jen then at George,
She crossing her arms glaring at Fred.
" Fred do you know what I would like to do right now,?'' she ask grabbing him by the arm left.

ooc: Whore George and Fred??:confused:

ic: Jen appeared by inside the HEadmaster's office. "Sir, you have Dolohov and Arteco here?" she aked, and he nodded calmly. "I know yo uare thinking of their parents, but they are trustworthy Jennifer...." he said, and she shrugged. "Alight the. I'm just goign to watch them more closely. Asvoria showed up, and the yare here..." she said, and walked out.

Now, if anyone was standing outside the HEadmaste's office, they would've seen a blue haired witch, about teh age of 21, walk out of the headmaster's office. The witch changed her appearance, and there was the yougner Jennifer.

ooc: Well, my character, Jennifer, is a (whatever Tonks was) and can change her appearance at will. But, she isn't a student there. She is a Arouror in disguise there, watching out for them, for protection. Though, none of them know it....yet.:p

ooc: Whore George and Fred??:confused:

ic: Jen appeared by inside the HEadmaster's office. "Sir, you have Dolohov and Arteco here?" she aked, and he nodded calmly. "I know yo uare thinking of their parents, but they are trustworthy Jennifer...." he said, and she shrugged. "Alight the. I'm just goign to watch them more closely. Asvoria showed up, and the yare here..." she said, and walked out.

Now, if anyone was standing outside the HEadmaste's office, they would've seen a blue haired witch, about teh age of 21, walk out of the headmaster's office. The witch changed her appearance, and there was the yougner Jennifer.

Jacob was walking down the corrider , his face in a really good book he picked up at the Library. He spotted Jen , (the blue haired witch Jen ). " Oh hey Jen " he said looking up.

Jacob was walking down the corrider , his face in a really good book he picked up at the Library. He spotted Jen , (the blue haired witch Jen ). " Oh hey Jen " he said looking up.

Jen looked at him, a look of surprise on her face, and vanished, only to reappear as her normal self. "Oh, yeah..." she said, slightly nervously.

" Yea sure " he said , curious of what she was going to say.

Jen swiped her wand, and the curtains shut, her door locked. She scrunched up her face, and she morphed into a older witch, around 21, with blue hair, wearing Auror robes. "My name is Jennifer, yes, but I'm not s student here. I'm a Auror, working for the Headmaster, to keep students safe. there are others here, but I cannot say...." she said.

ooc: this is her, except with blue hair...:D

http://www.harrypotterorderofthephoenix.com/assets/downloads/wallpapers/800x600/07.jpg

Jen swiped her wand, and the curtains shut, her door locked. She scrunched up her face, and she morphed into a older witch, around 21, with blue hair, wearing Auror robes. "My name is Jennifer, yes, but I'm not s student here. I'm a Auror, working for the Headmaster, to keep students safe. there are others here, but I cannot say...." she said.

ooc: this is her, except with blue hair...:D

http://www.harrypotterorderofthephoenix.com/assets/downloads/wallpapers/800x600/07.jpg

Jacob looked astonished. " Oh , I see , who are you pretecting us from "

Jacob looked astonished. " Oh , I see , who are you pretecting us from "

"yaeh." she said, transforming back into the form she used. "Well, they call themselves The Darkness." she said. "They're a group of witches and wizards that are devoted to overtaking the Wizarding world, and giving Muggles their rightful desserts, so to say..." she said, sittig down, and letting the shades up, and unlocking her door. "But you have to promise not to tell anyone." she said, looking at him.

Jen nodded, then looked at a clock on her wall. "but, we better go." she said, and opened the door, only to find someone listening there. "Erm..hello." she said, now nervous someone else had figured out her secret.

Back