Would you rather...

Back on topic...

.:~NikkitaTheJust~:. said:
would u rather go out with Skandar or william! lol

I'd rather not go out with either, but if I had to like marry one of them, I would pick William because he's just my age. Skandar would be like my little brother...

Would you rather smell bad, (and never know it, but everyone else in the world does) or have a lot of hair in really bizarre places (and never know it, but everyone else in the world does)? (Great choices, huh? :D )

narnia+north said:
I would risk my life cuz u never know what u may be missing out on.

Would u rather be famous and be stalked or be normal and do the stalking?

mmmm...
FAMOUS
would you rather poor and happy or rich and depressed

Legolas'_Princess said:
Poor and happy. I've been depressed and it's not fun.
Would you rather go on a date with Zac Efron or Skandar Keynes?

hard one
Skandar so that i can ask about Will lol

would you rather be funny or pretty

Pretty, cos Im funny enough to be funny... :rolleyes: :D

Would you rather be obsessed with a horrible actor that was the hottest guy in the world (in your point of view) or be obsessed with an awesome actor that was just handsome?

Hottest guy in the world cuz when he's with me, there's no need to act like somebody else.

Woudl u rather have a friend that laughed at you or a friend that laughed with you?

narnia+north said:
Hottest guy in the world cuz when he's with me, there's no need to act like somebody else.

Woudl u rather have a friend that laughed at you or a friend that laughed with you?

friend that laughed with me of course

would you rather be fat and pretty or skinny and ugly

You mean as in date guys? Different and date laterz. :p Never be normal. :DTchaahh..

Would you rather go on a sinking ship and live or be in a burning building and live? :eek:

Back