Would you rather...

chocolate .. lol it makes me happy not to mention hyper

would u rather eat nerds out of the toilet 1 time, or eat hot tamales pound by pound by pound each day until you die WITH NO WATER?!

.:~NikkitaTheJust~:. said:
chocolate .. lol it makes me happy not to mention hyper

would u rather eat nerds out of the toilet 1 time, or eat hot tamales pound by pound by pound each day until you die WITH NO WATER?!
the nerds

would you rather be trampled by a pack of llamas 1 time or 2 football players 10 times

2 football players.. cuz depending on the size of the football players ya know.. lol haha

would u rather jump into a 5 foot deep pit of mud (YAY FUN) or sit on cow poop (Fresh) for a day

2 football players.. cuz depending on the size of the football players ya know.. lol haha

would u rather jump into a 5 foot deep pit of mud (YAY FUN) or sit on cow poop (Fresh) for a day
the mud! the mud!!!!

would you eat worms or dirt?

uhm.. worms cuz u never said they were alive! lol

would u rather stick a tylenol up ur nose or a eat an eraser
ERASER...i used to chew erasers...lol

wear a shirt that says "come slap me" or eat mom cassarole surprise

The shirt...
lol I did stick a tylenol up my nose when i was little cuz my mom told me it was for my nose and she wasn't paying attention to what i was doing. so since it was for my nose I stuck it up there. cuz i thought thats where it goes. lol
I wonder how many ppl would actually come up and slap you if you wore a shirt saying that

would u rather jump like a bunny all day down on all fours(oww) or pick your nose everytime someone looked at you

Daphenilia said:
ERASER...i used to chew erasers...lol

wear a shirt that says "come slap me" or eat mom cassarole surprise

eat mom cassarold surprise! my mom always makes the best food no matter what...haha :)

would you rather. . watch Narnia or LOTR?

(you cant pick both)

Last edited:
both

yeah i would like so want to wear the t-shirt...just to see what people would do...if someone had a shirt on that said that...i would so slap them...lol

wear high heals or go bare footed

Daphenilia said:
both

yeah i would like so want to wear the t-shirt...just to see what people would do...if someone had a shirt on that said that...i would so slap them...lol

wear high heals or go bare footed

it depends

put make up on or go natural

i would rather go barefooted.. i do it all the time. plus i think i'd break an ankle or something with high heels..
would u rather be struck by lightning or get catapaulted 20 feet into the air and 50 feet away ?

i would rather go barefooted.. i do it all the time. plus i think i'd break an ankle or something with high heels..
would u rather be struck by lightning or get catapaulted 20 feet into the air and 50 feet away ?
catapulted....you never said there was no cushoin watiin on me :p

would you hit the prime minister of Cnanda or hit the dictator of Cuba?

haha ya ur right...

the cuban dictator. I prolly would do that. Canada is too close for me to be slappin their prime minister! he could come down and come after me.

would u rather wear the color Brown for the rest of your life or hold hands with a nose picker / booger eater

haha ya ur right...

the cuban dictator. I prolly would do that. Canada is too close for me to be slappin their prime minister! he could come down and come after me.

would u rather wear the color Brown for the rest of your life or hold hands with a nose picker / booger eater
wear the color brown!!!! by far...no way...actually i hold hands with my little sister soo yeah....

would you drink pepsi for 10 days straight or eat salad for the rest of you life?

pepsi. I hate salads.. lol

would u rather listen to William Hung (the really bad -yet really famous- singer from American Idol season 4 i think or was it 3) for the rest of your life or jump into a pool with no water in it and no cushions. ANd no u cant fly. haha

pepsi. I hate salads.. lol

would u rather listen to William Hung (the really bad -yet really famous- singer from American Idol season 4 i think or was it 3) for the rest of your life or jump into a pool with no water in it and no cushions. ANd no u cant fly. haha
listen to william hung!!! he rocks.....lol

eat tacos for a year or drink chocolate milk fo r a year?

hmm for D's I would rather eat tacos.. they could be any kind, and indian tacos (the ones with frybread) are my fav

and for TN's, I would be a prep. goth scares me. no offense

would u rather go out with Skandar or william! lol

Back