You're Banned! II

Thou art banned, for Doctor Who was rebooted seven years ago today. Thou art doubly banned, for it was the same day that I had a lurvely time at a friend's cook-out and had the inspiration for that "Rusty" story I wrote. :p

Thou art banned, for I was not speaking of clouds, but an over-cast sky of plain grey with no signs of breathtaking blue at all. Also because it has cleared up some and the sunlight is peeking through.

Thou art banned, thou plebians, for spending thy time talking about sleep, when this world holdeth far greater things. For this world is a stage, and we all ride upon it wherever it goeth. The horses are various: one light, that representeth the noble self of spirit and beauty; and one dark, that representeth the baser self of fleshly appetite. Forsooth, if reason guideth not both horses as charioteer, the stage shall surely perish; and the baggage shall all fall off the back into the ravine, wherein thou shalt see foul and creeping things eat the peaches thou wert taking to thy dear Aunt Hortense.

(Yes, Plato scarred me deeply.)

Back