You're Banned! II

You're banned because I never use the "thou art banned" phrase in the "you're banned!" thread.

You're banned because Rapunzel hit Bilbo with a frying pan and knocked him out, and she will do the same thing to you, mwahahah!!!!!

Sam will hit Rapunzel on the head with a frying pan and knock her out for us; Sam used frying pans for fighting first.
Hobbits still win.

You're banned because it seems nobody on this forum likes Tangled.

Sam will hit Rapunzel on the head with a frying pan and knock her out for us; Sam used frying pans for fighting first. Hobbits still win.

*Sam and Rapunzel have an epic frying pan duel. Rapunzel wins.*

Last edited:
You're banned because it seems nobody on this forum likes Tangled.

Sam will hit Rapunzel on the head with a frying pan and knock her out for us; Sam used frying pans for fighting first. Hobbits still win.

*Sam and Rapunzel have an epic frying pan duel. Rapunzel wins.*

*umimpressed* Uh-huh. ITS BECAUSE RAPUNZEL CHEATED BECAUSE SHE'S WORKING WITH SAURON/THE NECROMANCER AND BROUGHT IN GIANT SPIDERS WHICH DISTRACTED SAM WHILE SHE SNUCK UP BEHIND HIM AND HIT HIM ON THE HEAD.

You're both banned because I like Tangled, but the Hobbit is just too epic to compare with movies that are just "good".

Oh, oh boy, caps lock. My cats did it.:p

Thou art banned, for thy cats art annoying. Why didst thy cats put the capitals lock on?

Dorthy: Well you're BORING. Being boring is worse than being annoying.

Caspian: Because Frodo likes caps-lock.

me: Actually Dorthy, Rainy isn't that boring, but Rainy can be annoying when Rainy used Shakespherian/Commune speak.

You're banned for being a conformist.:p

Thou art banned, for thy language is a delight unto me: from henceforth, even forevermore, thou shalt be titled "Lady of Eth." Blessed Yule unto thee, O Lady.

Back