another harry potter rpg but its different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luna was sitting at the raverclaw table watching everyone talking about the ball she knew no one out of their mind to ask her out to the ball.

Main while

Gretchen was playing with her hair doing the same watching everyone makeing a fool of themself. Then look at the Slytherin boys with her noise up high like she wasn't even there," those fool think to ask me well they are wrong," she said in her mind.

"I have to go," Cho said to Hermione. "See you around, I guess - nice meeting you!" She ran off quickly.

Cho turned on her heel and looked around for who had called her. "Yeah?" she replied smiling, seeing Harry.

Hermione waved bye to Cho. Then she continued walking to her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bradley paced in the hallway. That was really smart. I suppose you're just going to go to the ball by yourself then. He shook his head. "I'll ask her." He said to himself, feeling very determined.

ooc: just say no to him, he'll get mad and do sumthing else. and bradley...........lol i love that name wherever did u get the idea for it?? :D

ooc- nah i think itll cause more drama if stella went to the ball with draco i dunno it just popped in my head lol btw can you have draco reply

OH PEOPLE DONT FORGET TO POST YOUR OUTFITS FOR THE BALL ITS FORMAL AS IN GOWNS FOR THE GIRLS AND TUXEDOS FOR THE GUYS THE BALL IS TOMORROW AT 1PM EST

Last edited:
ooc: why would it cause more drama??

ic: Draco blushed then smiled. "Uh...ok I'll see you later then." he said and bumped into Snape. "Sorry."

ooc- cause rose likes him cho (stellas best friend) hates him and bradley (lol your faveorite guy name) has to find another date

stella walked to the ravenclaw dormitories on the way there one of the slytheryn girls gave her a dirty look stella rolled her eyes and continued walking to the ravenclaw dormitories

Luna was sitting watching everyone.
" I want to ask Harry but he all ready have Cho," she said to herself.

Greanchen was at the Slytherin talbe playing with her wand .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back