another harry potter rpg but its different

Status
Not open for further replies.
stella saw bradley walking in the hallways she got up from the bench and ran twords bradley "bradley um so what are you doing tomorrow" stella said

Gretchen had a smirk on her face.
" he doing something with me," she said with a weird laugh,
she look at Stella then walk into the room.

Last edited:
"are they dating now" stella thought and sighed sadly and walked into charms class luckily she was professor flitwicks faveorite student once everyone was in class a series of caged frogs appered one for each student "today class we shall be using the silencing charm now watch me" flitwick said in his usually high pitched voice he flicked his wand "silencio" her said as he pointed his wand at the frog on his desk and it stopped ribbiting "now you try" flitwick said stella pointed her wand at her frog and took it out of its cage and placed it on the desk "silencio" stella said it still kept ribbiting she then tryed again and it worked it only took her two tries

Gretchen Smiled and said the word he told them to say the frog stop rabbeting at her first try but it hop away,
" liptoes aster case," she said then the frog lyed on his back.

Bradley took out his wand. It took him two tries as well. After the second his frog stopped ribbeting and sat quietly on his desk.

stella glanced at bradley then crossed her arms and sighed then she stared at the frog the frog didnt make a noise but it tilted its head

Bradley smiled back at Gretchen. He noticed Stella and wondered why she seemed angry. He didn't want to say anything though. So he just pet his frog.

Bradley shrugged. "Something kinda is. Come on, we need to get to transfigurations." He got up and walked with Gretchen. He glanced at Stella. "Maybe I should talk to her."

She shook her head.
" no she well be fine come one I don't to be late now," she said looking back at Stella with a smirk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back