another harry potter rpg but its different

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooc- lol yeah you probally would but stella wont cause he insulted the ravenclaw quidditch team jk lol why is he all sad anyways

ooc: ohhh ok....whatever...lol and he was all sad in the 6th book right? beciz he thought he was gonna die and his family too. plot....lol

ooc oh ok now back to the rpg lol

stella looked at cho "i wonder whats wrong with draco i hope he didint find out that i dont like him" stella said in a whisper without anyone hearing her

Gretchen got up and went to the great hall she was thinking about Bread .
She saw Draco and waved at him with a smirk on her face.

classes finally started first cho stella bradley and gretchen had potions with professor snape stella walked in the potions dungeon and sat down

Cho didn't hear much of what Stella had said during breakfast. She had been thinking hard, and now, in Potions, she couldn't concentrate either.

"today well be learning a sleeping potion" snape said in his usual bad mood with a wave of his wand a list of ingredients appered on the chalk board "can anyone tell me where you can find a moon stone" snape said stella immediatley raised her hand
"yes miss starbright" snape said annoyed
"in the enchanted forests of scotland and ireland" stella said
"thats correct" snape said rolling his eyes

Last edited:
stella made a surpised but angry look at gretchen "so after you add all the ingredients your mixture should be a lime green color" snaped said as all the students got up and went to their coldrons and began adding ingredients

once stella added all the ingredients her potion was lime green she put it in a vile and lined up with other students to put it on snapes desk "once youve given me your potion you may be dismissed" snape said

Gretchen Got up and gave him her postions.
" here Sir," she said walking to her dest giveing Stella a look what with you and Bread ?look

stella scowled at gretchen and walked out of the class along with the other students she walked into the hallway two hufflepuff girls passed her "i saw her kissing draco malfoy yesterday at the dance" one girl said

stella walked to the courtyard it was a warm sunny day she sat down on a stone bench and sighed "great now everyone thinks that i like draco" stella thought

Bradley finally finished his potion. He was moving at a snale's pace the whole day, and didn't eat anything at breakfast. He was tired, unable to sleep at all the night before. He handed Snape his potion. "Here you are sir." Then he gathered his things and slowly walked out of the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back