another harry potter rpg but its different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draco looked kind of sheepichly at everyone. They were, once again, staring at them amazed. They were probably wondering what was going on.

Bradley smiled and blushed slightly. "Yeah." He gently touched her hair. He cleared his throat. "I'm going to get to bed now. Good night, Gretchen." He kissed her hand, and walked away.

Bradley got to his room and slammed down on his bed. He was so angry, confused...he didn't know what was going on. He just lay in bed, staring blankly at the wall as he thought about everything.

Hermione looked at Stella oddly. She couldn't believe what she saw. Stella and Draco kissing?

stella looked around making sure draco wasint around and she wispered "after i left the grand hall draco followed me outside and i was still very upset and i saw bradley wiping gretchens cheeks i think she was crying but i got so jealous and i wanted bradley to get jealous so i just kissed draco if front of bradley and gretchen" stella said

stella looked around making sure draco wasint around and she wispered "after i left the grand hall draco followed me outside and i was still very upset and i saw bradley wiping gretchens cheeks i think she was crying but i got so jealous and i wanted bradley to get jealous so i just kissed draco if front of bradley and gretchen" stella said

Troubled by this, Cho sighed. "I'll bet you anything Bradley's devastated right now. About you kissing Draco. Someone needs to talk to him."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back