another harry potter rpg but its different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cho♥Harry;1200308 said:
She look at him oddly.
" you been kind to why?," she ask sitting down

"Why not? My father always told me to respect girls and be kind to them." He shrugged. "You're a girl, so why be mean?" He laughed.

"Thanks," said Cho, sipping the punch. "I met Hermione yesterday. She's very nice, you're lucky to have her as a friend."

stella rolled her eyes "you know you think of yourself much too highly just because one person was sick dousint effect all the quidditch players" stella said

"Actually, it does! I wasn't in the match at all, they had to call in someone else to be seeker, and they oviously weren't as good as me." he replied stubbornly, getting progressively louder. By now, a lot of people were staring. "And besides, I don't care whether I think I'm better than most or not. I know I already am."

"Yeah.." He said smling about what Cho said about Hermione..."She's a great friend, as well as Ron.." He added.."She never told with who she was coming to the ball.."

Hermione looked at Stella and Draco as they fought. She rolled her eyes, and got up, ready to go to bed. She went to Harry and Cho. "Hello, are you two having fun?"

"I guess that's why I caught the snitch today then!" he yelled at her, completely ignoring the mention of Harry. The music had ceased and everyone was looking at them. Teachers were too stunned to see Draco Malfoy, usually so well-behanved in class act like this.

"Yeah, I guess that's true. But you're not being rude now. Why are you suddenly so nice?"

She look back at him.
" I'm been nice ha I never," she said getting up were she was,
she place her hands on her hips.
" I'm being nice olny to you no one else," she said looking back in side were Stella was.
"so you really want a snob girl like that," she said pointing to Stella.

Cho♥Harry;1200560 said:
She look back at him.
" I'm been nice ha I never," she said getting up were she was,
she place her hands on her hips.
" I'm being nice olny to you no one else," she said looking back in side were Stella was.
"so you really want a snob girl like that," she said pointing to Stella.

Bradley stood up. "She's not a snob, she's just..." He couldn't think of the word, but something in him wanted to stand up for Stella. "You don't know her, not like I do."

She shook her head.
" I don't know why on earth someone would have someone like her," she said with treas rolling down her cheek she flet like no one even want her for a grilfriend the way she acts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back