another harry potter rpg but its different

Status
Not open for further replies.
"bye" stella said as she walked upstairs and to the ravenclaw tower and into the girls dormitories and changed into a blue tank top and light blue long pajama pants took down her hair and got into her bed she couldint really sleep so she picked up mindy and walked over to the windor and sat down on the window seat with mindy next to her

stella went to bed and left mindy on the window seat

its offically the next day of school and the dance is over

7:00am
hogwarts castle
september 4th

stella woke up and put on her black skirt her gray knee socks and black shoes a white blouse and her blue and silver tie and a gray oxford with a silver and blue v neck line over her white blouse and she put on her black robe with the ravenclaw emblem she brushed her hair and left it down with her side swept bangs in her face

Last edited:
Cho woke up and changed into her clothes, and silently brushed her hair as Stella did. She sighed at Stella's natural beauty and tried to style her hair in some new, pretty way but couldn't. She remembered the dance last night and tried to recall the good things that had happened.

"so cho how was the dance for you" stella said sitting down waiting for cho to finish getting ready so they could go to the great hall for breakfast

"It was nice," Cho replied. "I danced with Harry and we had some conversations, but it all went too quickly and then it was... it was over." She pursed her lips, then suggested, "Let's go to breakfast."

stella and cho sat together at the ravenclaw table stella was trying to avoid draco luckily she was a grade ahead so they didnt have the same classes "hey cho after classes do you want to hang around at the lake" stella asked taking some bacon

stella looked at cho and waved back at draco "watch hes gonna tell all his friends and everyones gonna think that i like draco" stella said

ooc- awww poor draco NOT lol

stella looked at draco leaving then turned to cho "oh cho i just thought of something tomorrow is a hogsmeade weekend you could ask harry on a date" stella said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back