Benonites II

I've been watching Doctor Who and listening to Owl City a lot lately and now I have a problem......
David Tennant and Adam Young.
My parents know ALL TOO WELL who I like(thanks to an over-active sugar-hyped tyke who screams his name too often) and whenever I get into things where a boy is the main thing/character/singer I get bummed out.....
I loooooooove love loove loooooovey lovey looooove Owl City. Adam Young is the singer. I love him for his poetry and how BEAUTIFULLY he puts together his music..and yes he is utterly adorable.
But my mum likes to tease me about liking him when I mention I don't think he is going to do well putting Taylor Swift's music to his style(long story) by saying "is she stealing your man?"

Fast forward to my latest obsession of Doctor Who. When I got asked what I want for christmas it was Doctor who action figures and some narnia ones too.
my dad: "How about some doctor who DVDS(wink wink)"
my mum: "oh she likes the guy who plays the doctor"
me: "AGAHAHAGAGHAHAGGAHAHAGAHAHAH!"
This is sort of a rant but it really gets under my skin. Whenever I get into things that aren't pioneered for girls or by girls that is girly girly girly I get accused of liking the boy,and feeling confused of who I DO like(Benjamin) even though its not important! aagahahagga! why is adolescence so complicated?. Chisha,any help?
I maybe just need a good watching of PC,A couple of my favorite interview videos and some tiny pic.....

sorry for the rant...I will self destruct now....:D
now seriously I'm fine:p

Last edited:
comes to take the Thanksgiving decorations

comes in with her white gown & wings on to take away the Tanksgiving decorations that she set up for ben, flys out of the room to get the Christmas decorations

I dont want alot for christmas, there is just one thing I need, I dont care about the presents underneath the christmas tree.
I just want Ben for my own. more than ben will ever know make my wish come true... all I want for christmas... is..... BEEEEEEEN!

I dont want alot for christmas, there is just one thing I need, I dont care about the presents underneath the christmas tree.
I just want Ben for my own. more than ben will ever know make my wish come true... all I want for christmas... is..... BEEEEEEEN!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
That song "where are you christmas" drives me nutz,but this is funny.
I know you hate Doctor Who but we made up a christmas song about that too...GEEK AND FANGIRL CHRISTMAS SONG COLLABERATION!
HEY! Everybody,take a guy or something geeky and re-write the words to an already existing christmas song! I'll then record them and put them on youtube!!!!

no i'm not obscessed :)

comes in in her white gown & wings as the Christmas angel, no i'm not obcessed if i was i would be spending hours reading about ben but i'm not in fact i haven't even my usual trip to his offical site, but i do like decorateing for ben even if he never reads it or sees it

comes in in her white gown & wings as the Christmas angel, no i'm not obcessed if i was i would be spending hours reading about ben but i'm not in fact i haven't even my usual trip to his offical site, but i do like decorateing for ben even if he never reads it or sees it

hahaha. Me and Chish have spent hours researching him. except hers is for sheer pleasure while my extensive research was for a report I was writing...well more of a book...it was half fiction half true.

nice costume...is Ben's picture tacked anywhere in your home?

Oh Honey everybody's related to everybody!
Thing is,I'm half english half half german-jewish. That wound down into america and wha la!

I've totally got Ben's blood in there somewhere,so if I can't marry him I'll at least say I'm his cousin:p

anyway...MUSTACHE FURY! Heres a preview vid for birdsong and BEN HAS A FRIGGIN' MUSTACHE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIvNMx9PxXA

Back