Debate on the Healthiness of Fangirlism

Status
Not open for further replies.
titanicfan said:
Ok I kind of understand where you are coming from so I changed it better?
You didn't have to change your signature! We're just discussing the topic, it doesn't mean you have to change what you feel comfortable with.

WPMlover said:
lol i said it before, i play around alot, but its not like im gonna kidnap him!
I know and if I were to ever run into William I would probably end up running in the opposite direction :eek:. Because I am stupid like that lol (Also I'm really shy :eek: )

WPMlover said:
even though the Willianites were planning a trip to London lol....... if u werent there u missed it.
lmfo
you caught me :p
well actually i already live in england so i am still innocent ;)

tottyfruitty said:
lmfo

Sweet, im going to France, Swiss, Germany, and Austria... And I want to meet some people there!!!!!! PS im not a stalker.

tottyfruitty said:
lmfo
ooooooooooooo lucky one

jeesh, guys, im not THAT pretty!
me.jpg

tottyfruitty said:
lmfo
I want to live in England!!!! If not just visit lol :p. Anywho me wanting to go to England has nothing to do with William. I've been wanting to go to England even before I knew about William :eek:.

well we were playing around and this girl was gonna bring cardboard boxes and we were gonna live in them in London after smuggling on board a plane to England and meeting at Starbucks! lol! we even had this REALLY elaborate plan! But stuff like that is what girls do. We play around.

WPMlover said:
well we were playing around and this girl was gonna bring cardboard boxes and we were gonna live in them in London after smuggling on board a plane to England and meeting at Starbucks! lol! we even had this REALLY elaborate plan! But stuff like that is what girls do. We play around.
ohh....wow...i wish i was there!

Okay, this is getting kind of random and banterish (word?), so here's the next topic:

Do you think fangirlism consumes up needless time? (sorry this topic is a little blunt, and it's kind of reinstating a lot of what has been said, but the next one will be a lot juicier)

tinman said:
Okay, this is getting kind of random and banterish (word?), so here's the next topic:

Do you think fangirlism consumes up needless time? (sorry this topic is a little blunt, and it's kind of reinstating a lot of what has been said, but the next one will be a lot juicier)
yes..................lol

WPMlover said:
Yes and I had absolutly nothing to do with this plan lol :p :eek: :cool:.

tinman said:

Ok, with that I'm going to have to agree with. Yes I do believe it consumes up needless time. Because then girls are not going to be able to connect with other girls unless they share the same interests. I speak from experience :eek:

QueenAravis48 said:
Ok, with that I'm going to have to agree with. Yes I do believe it consumes up needless time. Because then girls are not going to be able to connect with other girls unless they share the same interests. I speak from experience :eek:
yeahhh......i at least spend 3 hours on here a day! :eek:

it absolutely does!!! I have nothing to do this summer, and thats how i found this. Im working at a radio station, and outside of this, i dont get to see my friends much.

Hey, its summer for me, and this is a time to relax. I've made TONS of friends on here and I get on almost daily to chat with the people I've 'met'. Being a fangirl may consume up time, but its not like we're letting it interfere with our lives. I, personally, would rather spend my time hanging out at my grandfather's pool with friends and family or doing stuff with actual people that I know. But when theres nothing else to do, and I'm bored of reading Harry Potter for the umpteenth time (yet I'm still going through the series again right now, lol) I get on this forum, and I check with the Willianites to see whats happening with the regular people I talk to!
I don't think anyone on this site is so obsessive that they would actually go and stalk people or just sit in a room all day imagining they're getting married to some dude they will never meet. But in a broader sense, people who do do that are pretty unhealthy.

Basically what I'm trying to say is most people (girls, in particular) do not let their love of an actor get in the way with their lives. It is simply a hobby of sorts that takes up some extra time they may have on their hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back