Debate on the Healthiness of Fangirlism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilith said:
Well, I also think you're right... We never only talk about Will... :p

Right, and I don't see why none of our opposers can't seem to understand that.
See right now we aren't even talking about our favorite Actors, we are debating on obsessions.

Okay, for how many times I've said this, we are not discussing the fact that you talk about your favorite actor all of the time. PLEASE do not post if you are not going to follow the topic. Now we are discussing the topic stated a few pages back. Please heed it so we can have more of a guided discussion. Thank you.

fawkes777 said:
Okay, for how many times I've said this, we are not discussing the fact that you talk about your favorite actor all of the time. PLEASE do not post if you are not going to follow the topic. Now we are discussing the topic stated a few pages back. Please heed it so we can have more of a guided discussion. Thank you.

Well, I'm dearly sorry, but I think that its all one topic just spread out more, like butter on toast! :)

fawkes777 said:
sorry but what is the topic?

fawkes777 said:
HERE'S THE TOPIC:

Just because fangirls have met other people who share their obsessions, interests, etcetera, does it necessarily mean they should post such random discussions? And so, then what's the point of the willianite or skandarnite, etc. threads? They become friends with each other under the sole idea that they like a celebrity?

Your thoughts.

oh never mind here it is
i think so i mean why not?
there is no rule or law against it and it is just some harmless fun
(i will be back tomorrow to discuss more) ;)

tottyfruitty said:
oh never mind here it is
i think so i mean why not?
there is no rule or law against it and it is just some harmless fun
(i will be back tomorrow to discuss more) ;)

( I know you will Mya, teehee!)
Your right, no law. We have the right! Don't we?

Princess_Iliana said:
( I know you will Mya, teehee!)
Your right, no law. We have the right! Don't we?

Perhaps, but that doesn't justify it, or mean it's health at all. Think of smoking.

fawkes777 said:
Who said you didn't have the right to do it? All we're discussing is whether it's healthy to do so.

You just proved one of my points, that is basicaly all one topic. Thank you!

Okay, Aitoren, what is unhealthy about it?
Smoking is very unhealthy because it does physical damage, so its completly different, and disgusting, no offense to any one who smokes.

Princess_Iliana said:
You just proved one of my points, that is basicaly all one topic. Thank you!

Okay, Aitoren, what is unhealthy about it?
Smoking is very unhealthy because it does physical damage, so its completly different, and disgusting, no offense to any one who smokes.
Princess_Iliana, can we please get this straight? None of us are saying you shouldn't do it, we certainly may feel that way, but of course no one is going to force you not to do so.

tinman said:
Princess_Iliana, can we please get this straight? None of us are saying you shouldn't do it, we certainly may feel that way, but of course no one is going to force you not to do so.

Yes, I certainly realize that.

QueenAravis48 said:
Ok so what's the topic right now??
HERE'S THE TOPIC:

Just because fangirls have met other people who share their obsessions, interests, etcetera, does it necessarily mean they should post such random discussions? And so, then what's the point of the willianite or skandarnite, etc. threads? They become friends with each other under the sole idea that they like a celebrity?

Your thoughts.

Well, ya, I guess it's alright for them to say they like them, but I don't see the point of having threads dedicated to them, or sigs loaded with stuff. It shouldn't be that big a deal.

Aitoren said:
Well, ya, I guess it's alright for them to say they like them, but I don't see the point of having threads dedicated to them, or sigs loaded with stuff. It shouldn't be that big a deal.

thats the point... there is no point. Its hard to explain, really.

Aitoren said:

They came up with the nites basically because members were talking about the actors in the Official.... threads, where all you are supposed to talk about is their acting and stuff like that. Mods got tired of yelling at people for spamming and decided to open the fan club threads to stop everyone from posting personal things about the actors "I think Will is hott!", etc... on the Official..threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back