I didn't mean it in a bad way!! I would probably look for episodes in YouTube, if I could think about it, but I always forget!!

Hullo! I've been a Dr. Who fan for about a year now, thought I should join the discussions here. I've fallen completely in love with Dr. Who, it's my favourite tv show! I've been saying "brilliant!" too much, want a t-shirt saying "The angels have the phone box" and have seen most of the new series. :D
Gondorgirl said:
I was just ranting about how we see it later

but the End of Time part one was great!!
Gaahhh!! You've seen it already? Good for you! I'm not jealous. Not jealous. Not one itty witty bitty bit jealous... :rolleyes: :p

Gaahhh!! You've seen it already? Good for you! I'm not jealous. Not jealous. Not one itty witty bitty bit jealous... :rolleyes: :p
Are you in the US? Because it's on Saturday evenings on BBC America.

And yes, the End of Time was a good episode. Can't wait for the second part next week!!!

Hullo! I've been a Dr. Who fan for about a year now, thought I should join the discussions here. I've fallen completely in love with Dr. Who, it's my favourite tv show! I've been saying "brilliant!" too much, want a t-shirt saying "The angels have the phone box" and have seen most of the new series.

I have a T-shirt that says the Angels have the phone box! It's amazing :D and I'm also wearing dalek earrings... ;P

Like BK said, they're probably going to show the first part of the End of Time before the second half this Saturday. If you don't have BBCA you can wait patiently for "Sy fy" :)rolleyes:) to show it. If you can't wait patiently........... youtube....

Haha, thanks BK and GG. I'm in Australia, and our Dr. Who tv coverage is a bit iffy. They've shown the Waters of Mars, so I'm hoping it'll get broadcasted soonish. Or....yes... Youtube. :rolleyes:
Gondorgirl said:
I have a T-shirt that says the Angels have the phone box! It's amazing and I'm also wearing dalek earrings... ;P
Oooooohhhhhhh! :eek: That's brilliant!! Okay, I'm going Dr. Who memorabilia web-shopping right now. :D Is there a special place you got yours?

Last edited:
Haha, thanks BK and GG. I'm in Australia, and our Dr. Who tv coverage is a bit iffy. They've shown the Waters of Mars, so I'm hoping it'll get broadcasted soonish. Or....yes... Youtube. :rolleyes:

Oooooohhhhhhh! :eek: That's brilliant!! Okay, I'm going Dr. Who memorabilia web-shopping right now. :D Is there a special place you got yours?

oh yeah I've heard that. I hope you get to see it soon

I'll ask my sister, she's the one who bought it ;)

I don't think the poor Doctor can even go to the bathroom without being afraid that if he leaves the sink dripping, THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE WILL BE DESTROYED!!!!!

I have seen half of both epsisodes and got them both saved on Sky. I just need the time to watch them. For once I love the fact I am in England as I get Dr Who first :)

Rub it in, why don't you? :p

The last episode was good, and the new doctor was pretty good, considering that he was on for like 10 seconds!!!! However, his acting didn't seem forced or as if he was trying too hard. It looked natural, so that's a good sign for the season to come!!!:D

Rub it in, why don't you? :p

The last episode was good, and the new doctor was pretty good, considering that he was on for like 10 seconds!!!! However, his acting didn't seem forced or as if he was trying too hard. It looked natural, so that's a good sign for the season to come!!!:D

Yes, I've seen a movie with Matt Smith in it and he's very good, I have high hopes :p

AND the end of Time was pure awesomeness :D

The episode was ok for me. It was a little too slow towards the end but it was good to find out the new face of the Doctor.

I watched them both last night. I loved it. Gunna miss good ol' David. It's going to be intresting to see how Matt turns out but yeah he looked like fun.

I have high hopes for Matt. And yes GG sometimes the mushy stuff it's ok, but this time I don't know. It felt anti-climactic. Just kinda slowed down the ride, I guess.

Back