For those of us in America? Who knows :rolleyes: for lucky British people I think it starts in January?
That's good to know! Syfy (formerly known as SciFi Channel) usually carries it a week behind, which is not bad. When in January is it supposed to start?

That's good to know! Syfy (formerly known as SciFi Channel) usually carries it a week behind, which is not bad. When in January is it supposed to start?

actually SyFy is going to run the last 10th doctor episode in January. My sister informs me that the 11th doctor's season will probably be shown on SyFy starting in April or May

actually SyFy is going to run the last 10th doctor episode in January. My sister informs me that the 11th doctor's season will probably be shown on SyFy starting in April or May
But I don't need to see the last 10... I want to see the new ones!!!

The last 10th doctor episode (actually a Christmas special) contains the regeneration from 10th to 11th, so it will definately have some 11th doctor in it. ;) If you search on youtube you can find some videos with stills from the filming--rather interesting!

Waters of Mars is actually showing on BBCA right now (not that that will help anyone posting tomorrow ;))

"Waters of Mars," eh? It would be cool if the new Doctor could run into himself in the Tom Baker incarnation, when he was on that planet for the "Pyramids of Mars" episode.

The episode referenced the Ice Warriors, the main villain from Mars in past Doctor Who episodes ;)

Yes. It had a reference to beings encountered there in the past.

And no GG. I won't look in YouTube!! I usually never do. :p

Back