David will always be the official Doctor cuz I officially started watching it the first seris with him in it. But Matt Smith seems sooo cool. I hope he changes his name to John! lol ;p

David will always be the official Doctor cuz I officially started watching it the first seris with him in it. But Matt Smith seems sooo cool. I hope he changes his name to John! lol ;p

Yes, David is "my doctor" as he said to Peter Davison, but I am still looking forward to seeing what Matt Smith does

Tom Baker will always be my favorite Dr Who, having grown up in the 70s.

I'm glad Russell Davies is leaving the show - I'm not keen on the Captain Jack stuff.:eek:

Tom Baker will always be my favorite Dr Who, having grown up in the 70s.

I'm glad Russell Davies is leaving the show - I'm not keen on the Captain Jack stuff.:eek:

Tom Baker is pretty awesome :D

actually, as thankful as I am to RTD for getting Doctor Who started again, I'm not all that sorry to see him go. I'm hoping Moffet will let the doctor be a little more cheerful again and yes, hopefully there will be a lot less Captain Jack :rolleyes:

Tom Baker is pretty awesome :D

actually, as thankful as I am to RTD for getting Doctor Who started again, I'm not all that sorry to see him go. I'm hoping Moffet will let the doctor be a little more cheerful again and yes, hopefully there will be a lot less Captain Jack :rolleyes:
But... he's the Face of Boe!!!:D

I quite like Tourchwood lol. But I don't think they should mix. They are too diffrent.

Yes, I appreciate the existence of Torchwood because Doctor Who writers can write darker scripts for Torchwood and then they don't feel like they have to write something darker for Doctor Who

I must admit that I have officially joined the hordes of Doctor Who fans. :D

Yaay!!! *hugs Rach* I love you Rach :D

I think Doctor Who is dark enough. If it were darker, it would lose the appeal, at least for me.

yeah, that's what my point was. I see no need for Torchwood to visit Doctor Who this season so I'm hoping for a lighter more cheerful Doctor

Back