Ok so dose anyone know the episode from the series with Chris, call "The Empty Child" its the one with, "are you my mummy," do people think it will be alright watching it this late, cas last time it gave me the creeps, what should i do??

You could try remembering that it's all made up.

You remind me of the time I went with my Mary to a dinner theater matinee performance. They were doing a musical of "Dr. Jekkyl and Mr. Hyde." Realizing that there were children present at this daytime performance, the company did a good thing: they had the leading actor come out at intermission and visit every table with children. He would tell them, "You know I'm not _really_ Mr. Hyde, right? You know that this is just make-believe, right? I'm just a man like any other man, but I'm acting in a show today. Remember this when we get started with Act Two. If it looks like I'm killing someone, you'll know I'm only _pretending_ to kill her; she'll get up and walk away after the scene is done."

Maybe you could imagine that, while you're watching a scary episode of "Doctor Who," David Tennant comes in, sits on your couch, and says, "A funny thing happened while we were filming _this_ next scene..."

I would but its Chris and he no were near a nice as David *sighs*

lol

Its ok its ended now and it wernt that bad i was fine, i think it was cas i last watched it when i was littler so i got more scared then and i thought i would still be, but i wernt... :D:D

I had a dream were me and the 7th Doctor were hanging out and he was scared of something so he was hugging me. I think we were in a cariage. Then he asked if I saw any of his episodes and I said "No" then he got mad and yelled "Why not"? And I explaned how they dont have any older episodes at the Libarary.

I loved the 'Are you my mummy'? episode. So many people do that joke whenever they see a gas mask now!

Did you notice David Tenant did it in an episode this series??

Hurray, i finished watching the complete first series (of the new series, that is). Loved it. Except for the third episode 'the unquiet dead' which completely gave me the creeps (tried to think that it was all made up, didn't work :eek:). I hated that one, but all the others were great!
And, i've found a place where i can get season 2 and 3 for a reasonable price (legal, of course!), so that's awesome. I can't wait to see more of the 10th doctor. I really liked David Tennant in the episodes i've seen with him, so i wasn't sure i would like doctor 9, but i did. He was fan-tas-tic:D

I loved the 'Are you my mummy'? episode. So many people do that joke whenever they see a gas mask now!

Are you guys at war? Where do you see so many gas masks?

Hurray, i finished watching the complete first series (of the new series, that is). Loved it. Except for the third episode 'the unquiet dead' which completely gave me the creeps (tried to think that it was all made up, didn't work :eek:). I hated that one, but all the others were great!
And, i've found a place where i can get season 2 and 3 for a reasonable price (legal, of course!), so that's awesome. I can't wait to see more of the 10th doctor. I really liked David Tennant in the episodes i've seen with him, so i wasn't sure i would like doctor 9, but i did. He was fan-tas-tic:D

Awesome! I haven't seen that entire season. I will have to start soon. I am buying the DVDs.

they were great, but scary.

in fact I think Stephen Moffat is king of the spine chilling monsters.
Gas mask zombies, clockwork men cutting people up for spares, weeping angels and the Vashta Nerada.
Russel T Davies is nothing on him.

Oh man!!! The clockwork ones were awful!!!! I;m sure I had nightmares with things like that when I was a kid. But it was a great episode!

So i received my season 1-3 boxset (yayness:D), and i was watching episode two of season two, New Earth, and i was watching it with English subtitles, since there aren´t any Dutch on it, and watching it with subtitles is easier than without. Anyway *SPOILER ALERT*, in the beginning of the season we see someone following the Doctor and Rose, and we hear someone say something like ´i know that girl, show me her face´ but we don´t see who is saying it yet, so that´s supposed to be a very exiting moment, but my English subtitles show: Cassandra: i know that girl... :rolleyes: ROFL:D It was funny!

Anyway, i loved the Christmas Invation, and i like Mr. Tennant as the Doctor too!

Back