Does anyone feel like a total loser?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh. I meant someone else... if you gotta know, PM me, but I am not saying who here. Elf of the Grey Havens is alright, but I don't like him in that sense. (NOT saying I like him, people)

ramandu's_daughter said:
oh. I meant someone else... if you gotta know, PM me, but I am not saying who here. Elf of the Grey Havens is alright, but I don't like him in that sense. (NOT saying I like him, people)

I gotcha. :) I'll uh, delete my statement.

ramandu's_daughter said:
I feel like a loser... majorly. when I first came here, all my threads kept getting locked. by Elf of the Grey Havens. grr that made me mad, but he's not that annoying anymore. especially since I don't make any lock-worthy threads. lol but also because someone found out I like him, and now I just feel like a complete idiot.
aww you liked him!!!! :)

when I said "someone found out I liked him," Someone is supposed to mean the Him I talk about... weren't you on the Sleepover thread on friday??? I said who I liked then.

ramandu's_daughter said:
when I said "someone found out I liked him," Someone is supposed to mean the Him I talk about... weren't you on the Sleepover thread on friday??? I said who I liked then.
oh...no i didnt.....humm...OH WELL! :(

Okay, we don't have to talk about how utterly PASSIONATE you are about said person... fine, I shan't utter another syllabyll (sp.?) about your intense love

thank you. and please dont' mention it again...unless you really want to. but I'll have you know that I will never reveal who it truly is...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back