Does anyone feel like a total loser?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sympathize...I really do. And yet I want you to do something about it more constructive than bemoaning your fate in threads like this.

People here WANT to like you. They want to like every new person they meet because they are here to have a good time with good friends.

To have friends, be a friend. Make remarks about people's sigs and avatars and when someone says something in a thread that really strikes you as clever, tell them how clever they are.

That always works. It only takes a handful of grain to grow a bushel of grain, and if you have the time and self discipline to throw it into the mud rather than eat it quickly, next year you'll have more than you can eat and you'll be giving it away. Hearts are like that...they are never truly yours till you give them away.

With that said, in the interest of encouraging you to take a more active than reactive approach to getting friends, I'm locking this thread. It already violates a forum policy against complaint threads, but I'm not just "doing my job." I think you need to go out there where the love is. Here's where the sympathy is, but sympathy is inferior to outright love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back