Fairy Girls

Lioness_Aslan said:
Naida heared screams. She ran to her sisters. "What's happening?"
"Nothing, Naida," said Tatiana quickly. She was doing Bramble quite a favour, and she would surley get in huge trouble for helping Arya, and being out of bed. She didn't want to get anyone else involved - but it was Naida! They were close sisters, though they had differant mothers, and Tatiana wasn't as fond of Naida's mother as she was of Brambles, but still.
"Alright, Naida," whispered Tatiana. "We're going to help Arya, a Fire Faerie, but please don't tell father!"

SweetieGirl said:
cloud.jpg
yhgvhgh.jpg
Where do you get those pictures from?

Arya heard footsteps walking away, then she layed their, still. She felt the pain, on which te water had been poured, and was frightened that Zan would reawaken from his freezement. "Why didn't I just listen to father..." she said.

QueenSusanofNarnia said:
"Nothing, Naida," said Tatiana quickly. She was doing Bramble quite a favour, and she would surley get in huge trouble for helping Arya, and being out of bed. She didn't want to get anyone else involved - but it was Naida! They were close sisters, though they had differant mothers, and Tatiana wasn't as fond of Naida's mother as she was of Brambles, but still.
"Alright, Naida," whispered Tatiana. "We're going to help Arya, a Fire Faerie, but please don't tell father!"
Andrina walked over to Tatiana and asked, "What are you talking about?"

Arya looked up, her legs and arms bleeding from teh tree roots. Suddenly, to her horror, Zan moved slightly. "Oh, no....it's wearing off..." she said. "I'm burnt toast." (She did not know of any other toast for when she tried to make some, she'd urn it..:D)

Tatiana's head surfaced the water for the second time that day. At first glance, the bank was empty. Then, she spotted the frame of a faerie she knew on the ground, a male faerie standing over her. The faerie was bleeding.
"Arya!" she whispered. She dunked again and swam until she was at the bank of the river, then, slowly she crawled out of the water.
She conjoured a water ball. "Hey - you!" He turned, she tossed the water ball in the air a few times, caught it each time - then chucked it straight at him.

Arya looked around, hearing a familiar voice. "Tat?" she asked herself, seeing a fairy by the water. Zan looked, and a waterball hit his face. His hair dripped, wet from it. "What was that for?" he asked. "I'm a Forest Fairy, water doesn't help me. In fact....." he said, he grew slightly bigger. "I have the spirit of a tree in me, so it makes me stronger." Arya rolled her eyes. "what an idiot..." she mumbled, watching Zan grow. "Why are you going to Assasinate me anyway? What have I done to you?" she asked. Zan looked at her. "It is what my master wants." "Who is your "master"?" Arya asked. "I am not meant to reveal that." he said, grinning evilly.

QueenSusanofNarnia said:
Tatiana jumped and turned. "Andria! Oh, we're - nothing. Where's Bramble?"
i'm right here oh boy my father is so mad at me my sister told to stay away from the fire fairies you have to talk to him

Arya tried to alight a fireball, but Zan just laughed. "No use in trying. You cannot produce a fireball while you are bound. My master used his magic to help me, so....you're pretty much doomed." he said, after he had stopped growing. Well this sucks...Arya thought.

Arya glared u pat Zan. "You know, that laugh of yours is getting annoying. Would you mind stuffing it for a while? Thanks, your a doll." she said, and rolled her eyes at Zan's angry glare.

Zan smield acruel smile. "You think that you can win? haha...never..." and he poured the rest of the water out. Arya felt teh pain again, but this time, shedidn't know if she could bear it. SHe screamed in agony. He stopped pouring for a second. "Oh, do you want me to stop?" he asekd, mimicking a little fairies voice.

Back