Fairy Girls

ic:"Hello again"A man said."it's you again"Illusen said."Yes I have come to join your army"the man said."Let's see.I am Queen Illusen"Illusen said shaking his hand."Cloud"Cloud said kissing her hand.

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!! you can not name him Cloud!! i LUV Cloud!! he is MINE!! we are talking about the same Cloud right?
this Cloud this amazingly awesome Cloud :p
4f3d09fb.jpg

Last edited:
haha....Elashia a good singer...lol.

Ayra, Princess of teh Ember stood outside her bedroom. S hwas leaning against the door, thinking as hard as she could. "Wow....it is boring..." she said, picking up a fireball and gazing into it's depths.

Lady Larien said:
OH NO YOU DIDN'T!! you can not name him Cloud!! i LUV Cloud!! he is MINE!! we are talking about the same Cloud right?
this Cloud this amazingly awesome Cloud :p
4f3d09fb.jpg
ooc:HE IS MINE!GO WITH TIDUS OR SOMEOENELSE YOUR AGE!*I said kissing Cloud and holding a sword*

SweetieGirl said:
ooc:HE IS MINE!GO WITH TIDUS OR SOMEOENELSE YOUR AGE!*I said kissing Cloud and holding a sword*
do you even know Cloud's age? he is 21 and Tidus isn't *sigh* Cloud and anyways what happen to Tifa? :confused:

SweetieGirl said:
ooc:Tifa is gone now.My character is 20 and he's 23 because Advent Children was 2 years later.Tidus is 17.
my stinkin internet was messing up so i pretty much guessed but w/e you will never reach the same level of love i have for Cloud :cool:

Lady Larien said:
my stinkin internet was messing up so i pretty much guessed but w/e you will never reach the same level of love i have for Cloud :cool:
ooc:Let's see

ic:Illusen was reading in the garden."May I sit with you?"a gentle voice said.
"Oh Cloud,here sit right here"Illusen said scooting over to the other side of the
bench."So you're the Queen in this place right?"Cloud said."Yeah"Illusen said
putting down her book."You know umm I---"Cloud kissed Illusen passionately.

SweetieGirl said:
ooc:Let's see

ic:Illusen was reading in the garden."May I sit with you?"a gentle voice said.
"Oh Cloud,here sit right here"Illusen said scooting over to the other side of the
bench."So you're the Queen in this place right?"Cloud said."Yeah"Illusen said
putting down her book."You know umm I---"Cloud kissed Illusen passionately.
:eek: Whoa, what just happened?

ooc - grrrrrrrrr you should stick to your Zac and Ashley obsession

ic - *Kate was walking through the garden and just so happened to see them* "Oh, Hello"

Lady Larien said:
ooc - grrrrrrrrr you should stick to your Zac and Ashley obsession

ic - *Kate was walking through the garden and just so happened to see them* "Oh, Hello"
ic: Illusen broke the kiss quickly."Hi Kate.Cloud this is my sister Princess Kate"
Illusen said."Hello Princess Kate"Cloud said shaking her hand."I have to go see
you later illusen"Cloud said winking at Illusen.

Back