Hogwarts

Tim walked down the hall and bumbed into Snape. Tim had never seen Snape before and he yelled and ran around the corner. "Oh my god , who was that" he said as his black robes flowed in the wind from the window. Tim walked down by the great hall, down the steps, through 5 corridors and came to the main doors huffing. He then slipped out the door and sat on the steps to take out his sceduale. "Free period" he said smiling. He looked around and everyone else was having fun but he felt sad. "I wish i had friends here" he said sadly

King Of Narbithia said:
Tim walked down the hall and bumbed into Snape. Tim had never seen Snape before and he yelled and ran around the corner. "Oh my god , who was that" he said as his black robes flowed in the wind from the window. Tim walked down by the great hall, down the steps, through 5 corridors and came to the main doors huffing. He then slipped out the door and sat on the steps to take out his sceduale. "Free period" he said smiling. He looked around and everyone else was having fun but he felt sad. "I wish i had friends here" he said sadly

Emily was done with her fist clss then she saw boy and want to him he look sad but why she sat right by him and put her hand out" why hello what is your name my name is Emily Girner " she said with a smart vioce

Tabitha saw a chance to make a friend. a girl and a boy about her age were talking together. she went up to Emily and Tim and said "hi, my name is Tabitha Storm, what are your names?"

Gondorgirl said:
Tabitha saw a chance to make a friend. a girl and a boy about her age were talking together. she went up to Emily and Tim and said "hi, my name is Tabitha Storm, what are your names?"

" hi my name is Emily Granger the 3rd smarties in my family" she said to the girl with asmark on her face

ooc: did you mean us? then it would be two girls and a boy talking

ic: uh Cho? I've heard that name before. must have been in the Ravenclaw common room

ooc-oh I made a mistake its two boys and one boy

ic-Ana turned to the three. "Oh I'll probably see her later but I was supposed meet her hear 10 minutes ago!"Ana said looking around. "Are you guys in Ravenclaw?I am,My names Ana Chang,Cho's cousin"Ana said looking at the three.

yeah I'm a Ravenclaw. my name is Tabitha Storm. I think I'm in the room next to you

ooc: you know I think all the boys in the year shared the same room in the book. so wouldn't we all share the same room as each other too?

Kin Tsuchi said:
Emily was done with her fist clss then she saw boy and want to him he look sad but why she sat right by him and put her hand out" why hello what is your name my name is Emily Girner " she said with a smart vioce

"Hi" he said smiling. "Im Timothy Hodder" he sad happily.Tim shook her hand and then saw another person walking towards them.

Gondorgirl said:

"Hi im Timothy Hodder, im in Ravenclaw and im a first year" he said glad to make 2 new friends

Gondorgirl said:
yeah I'm a Ravenclaw. my name is Tabitha Storm. I think I'm in the room next to you

ooc: you know I think all the boys in the year shared the same room in the book. so wouldn't we all share the same room as each other too?

"Im in Ravenclaw" Tim said smiling because he had been making friends."What do you all have next" he asked. "Lemme see, oh i have Defence Against The Dark Arts with Proffeser Moony" he said putting his schedule back in his bookbag."Well i best be off" he said waiting for anyone to answer if they had DATDA.

King Of Narbithia said:
"Im in Ravenclaw" Tim said smiling because he had been making friends."What do you all have next" he asked. "Lemme see, oh i have Defence Against The Dark Arts with Proffeser Moony" he said putting his schedule back in his bookbag."Well i best be off" he said waiting for anyone to answer if they had DATDA.

yeah, the new teacher is nice

"I have that class too!Lets go!"Ana said walking away with Timothy. When she went into the class she saw Summer. "Summer I haven't see you since this morning!"Ana said looking at her. "Oh I had to go to the nurses
office because I fainted in Proffeser Sprout's class"Summer said rubbing her eyes. Ana then sat down by Summer and put her books down.

Last edited:
Back