How old are you?

Maybe I'm the real DLF of Narnia. I'm 11, and I hope that I broke the record. A little question: Why aren't adults interested in Narnia. I mean, why everybody here are teens and all of the heroes in CS lewis' books are kids?????:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Maybe I'm the real DLF of Narnia. I'm 11, and I hope that I broke the record. A little question: Why aren't adults interested in Narnia. I mean, why everybody here are teens and all of the heroes in CS lewis' books are kids?????:confused:
Ahem. I as I mentioned in this thread am 12 1/2 and therefore am NOT a teenager.

Also: You forget In The Last Battle the kids were all teenagers or grown ups.

And actually I will not ever consider myself a teenager really because you are not a grown up till you are 20 in my book (and even then you still have rights to act like a big kid, I have proof of this btw).;)

And I believe Narnia is real and you can get to it if only through going to Heaven.:)

Maybe I'm the real DLF of Narnia. I'm 11, and I hope that I broke the record. A little question: Why aren't adults interested in Narnia. I mean, why everybody here are teens and all of the heroes in CS lewis' books are kids?????:confused:

Ahem. I as I mentioned in this thread am 12 1/2 and therefore am NOT a teenager.

Also: You forget In The Last Battle the kids were all teenagers or grown ups.

And actually I will not ever consider myself a teenager really because you are not a grown up till you are 20 in my book (and even then you still have rights to act like a big kid, I have proof of this btw).;)

And I believe Narnia is real and you can get to it if only through going to Heaven.:)

A teenager is someone who is age ten or older so you are a teenager. Until you're 20 you are a teenager and I think the poster before you is wrong because there are a LOT of adults on TDL who are interested in Narnia. I'm one of them although I am more a Ringer

I am 57; so my church figures I should be segregated with what they call the "Prime-Timers." Well, I went to their potluck last Sunday, and almost died of boredom.

I am 57; so my church figures I should be segregated with what they call the "Prime-Timers." Well, I went to their potluck last Sunday, and almost died of boredom.

That's sort of what they did with me, only I was sent to the youth program. I didn't understand what they thought I would learn coloring in the pictures of apostles, so I hid under the church pew so I could listen to the sermon.

I'm sweet sixteen :D I want to stay this age, to be honest; I'll feel quite old when I turn seventeen. Which is ridiculous, I know, but still :rolleyes:

Back