How old are you?

That's a difficult question.
I guess, at nights, when I'm free to roam my soul I am about 9 years old and will stay that age for ever.
At 6:00 a.m. I have to turn 45 within 15 minutes and assume grownup duty and demanour.
At 8:00 a.m. when - normally - the DH and the kids have left I return to about 14 to roam the fields with the dog.
At 10:00 p.m. - more or less - I am about 75, or so may bones tell me.
And then there are moments where I know I haven't been born, yet. Not altogether.

I´m 30.I realize other women my age or older, don´t like telling their age,
but really, age is just a number and shouldn´t really be ashmed of it and aging is a natural process. The key is not to act according the calendar.I like my ages and I feel no need to hide them.

I´m 30.I realize other women my age or older, don´t like telling their age,
but really, age is just a number and shouldn´t really be ashmed of it and aging is a natural process. The key is not to act according the calendar.I like my ages and I feel no need to hide them.

Not me. I'm a 36 years old female and I never hide my age. In fact...I'm very proud of it! Most members here already know my age and yes...I have other views on some things but we get along all very well.

Driad, I care much less about your Social Security than about your ETERNAL security. Please don't hesitate to message me if you have questions about the spiritual issues we've discussed a bit.

I'm 16, yet when I first met most of my friends, they thought I was 19 or 20. Which is rather odd, because I have 3 brothers, 2 of which have facial hair, one in a beard, the other in a goatee, unless he shaves. I hardly have any facial hair, except for a mustache that is starting to show. When I talked to my youth pastor, he told me that it was because I was so quiet that everyone assumed that I was older. I still don't quite get it, even though his explanation made sense.

Back