Idea for PC trailer!

I tottally loved it OMG!!!!!! You have such a way with picturing(sp)!!!!!!! WOW!!!!! I just can't wait to see who will be playing all of the characters! That will make it even better,(actually seeing their faces and all)! Great!

then they'd have to show the whole story of Caspian being......why is he in a boat?!?!? My little sis has the book and claims that "I'm still reading it but I'm not done yet....I'll give it to you when I'm done." Dude, it has been MONTHS and she still refuses to give it up!!! I WILL HURT HER IF SHE MAKES ME WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!

Caspian's father came down and took over. Then he set up his little kingdom, and so Caspian is the rightful heir to the throne. The baby in a boat is Chasta from Horse And His Boy....perhaps you are confused?!?

ChildOfAslan7 said:
That's some pretty well though-out "sketch". I loved it! it's totally awesome and you have a great mind with picturing things and making them flow. :D

suggestion: maybe a snippet of baby Caspian in the boat.....
just a suggestion.... :p

GREAT JOB!

Yeah, i think you are talking about Horse and His Boy, Caspian was never in a boat! Think you got your books muddled!

omg! wonderful wonderful wonderful! it's awesome! it would be even cooler with music. i think they should keep the same theme song to all of the narnia movies. ok, i'm getting really off-topic here. anyway... it's so cool. you should totally send it to walden media. :)

Narniafreak152 said:
Here's an idea for a PC trailer i came up with- I hope you enjoy!

Standard green background "the following preview" announcement. (5 sec)

Golden Disney logo appears accompanied by the sound of Queen Susan's horn. (4 sec)

A long tracking shot-Young Prince Caspian, cloaked on horseback in the pouring rain, races through the night woods of Narnia. (5 sec)

Walden Media logo and accompanying music. (3 sec)

Long aerial sweeping shot of Miraz's castle at dusk. (3 sec)

Fade to black, the words slowly appear: "ONCE A KING OR QUEEN OF NARNIA..." (3 sec)

The Island-Waves drawn by eastern winds break against the sandy beaches of a tranquil island. (2 sec)

Cair Paravel-The Pevensie siblings walk through a gleaming sunlit apple orchard in the ruins of an old castle. (2 sec)

Cut to a musty corner of the old castle from within heaped with ancient treasure, including gold, silver, various gems, crowns and swords. (2 sec)

Fade to black, the words slowly appear: "ALWAYS A KING OR QUEEN OF NARNIA" (3 sec)

Prince Caspian's chambers-Fade into a warm room with gentle firelight; Cornelius kneels at Caspian's bedside. Doctor Cornelius: "I wonder why you have never asked me before," Prince Caspian looks upward with interest and concern, "why, being the son of King Caspian, you are not King Caspian yourself." (8 sec)

The Island-Edmund, in full armour, clashes swords with Trumpkin. (1 sec)

Aslan's How-A Werewolf draws a circle of blue fire in a cave (1 sec)

Prince Caspian's Chambers-Doctor Cornelius: "Miraz is a usurper." Caspian begins to look afraid. "When your royal mother died, he declared himself Lord Protector." (4 sec)

The Island-Young Queen Susan takes aim, camera facing her and following the arrow shot from her bow, which targets a squabbling telmarine standing in a rowboat. (1 sec)

Beaversdam-Caspian embraces his old nurse. (1 sec)

Prince Caspian's Chambers-Caspian throws clothes and materials into a sack. Doctor Cornelius: "Now the Telmarines have made him their King..." (2 sec)

(Voiceover of Cornelius continued: "...and he has begun to destroy what is left of Narnia.") Beruna-Trees set ablaze burn in the aftermath of an attack by Miraz's army, troops of whom emerge effortlessly from the clouds of smoke. (3 sec)

Fade to black, pause, fade into Dancing Lawn.

Dancing Lawn-The creatures that lived in hiding, gathered at bonfire. Glenstorm the Centaur: "The time is ripe." Close up on Glenstorm's face. "I watch the skies," as camera slowly tilts up toward the night sky to reveal a bright mass yet distinctive of two stars, "Tarva and Alambil have met in the halls of high heaven."

Beruna-The Lords Glozelle and Sopespian accompany King Miraz to the battlefield. (1 sec)

Aslan's How-Trumpkin: "We are no match for their army." (2 sec)

Beruna-Hundreds of cavalry race along the outskirts of Beruna bearing the flag of Miraz.

Aslan's How-Caspian, Trumpkin, Nikabrik, Trufflehunter and Cornelius gather in the depths of the caves. Nikabrik: "Either Aslan is dead, or he is not on our side."

Glasswater-Shadows of a fierce lion, that accompany a roar, vanish in the depths of a woods.

Aslan's How-Dr. Cornelius: "If ever help was needed most, may it be now." Prince Caspian pauses, then turns to an opening in the rocks and blows Queen Susan's horn into the sky. (8 sec)

England-The four Pevensie children arise from a train station. (3 sec)

Beruna-Lucy and Susan inconspicuously approach the battlefield. Peter charges Miraz.

King Miraz's Castle-Fireworks ignite the midnight sky. (1 sec)

King Miraz's Quarters-Queen Prunaprismia holds her newborn infant boy. (1 sec)

River Rush-In the morning fog, Miraz draws his sword upon his brother, Caspian IX. (1 sec)

Beruna-Both armies fight to the death in the battlefield.

Against the background of the battlefield the words "The Chronicles of Narnia" appear followed by "Prince Caspian." (12 sec)

"2007"
It sounds really cool to me!
~Kristen

omg if sumone doesnt pitch this to walden i will be upset!!! but just one suggestion

cair pavavel-show the coranation and fade in ONCE A KING OR QUEEN OF NARNIA

all the stuff u sed

the island-all four children walking into the dungeon with all the jewls and amour and everything else!!!! fade in ALWAYS A KING OR QUEEN OF NARNIA!

u dont have to use it but i figured it may be more interesting than just letters u idea is wonderful and i will try to pitch it to walden i think i no where to find the address!!

Narniafreak152 said:
Here's an idea for a PC trailer i came up with- I hope you enjoy!

Standard green background "the following preview" announcement. (5 sec)

Golden Disney logo appears accompanied by the sound of Queen Susan's horn. (4 sec)

A long tracking shot-Young Prince Caspian, cloaked on horseback in the pouring rain, races through the night woods of Narnia. (5 sec)

Walden Media logo and accompanying music. (3 sec)

Long aerial sweeping shot of Miraz's castle at dusk. (3 sec)

Fade to black, the words slowly appear: "ONCE A KING OR QUEEN OF NARNIA..." (3 sec)

The Island-Waves drawn by eastern winds break against the sandy beaches of a tranquil island. (2 sec)

Cair Paravel-The Pevensie siblings walk through a gleaming sunlit apple orchard in the ruins of an old castle. (2 sec)

Cut to a musty corner of the old castle from within heaped with ancient treasure, including gold, silver, various gems, crowns and swords. (2 sec)

Fade to black, the words slowly appear: "ALWAYS A KING OR QUEEN OF NARNIA" (3 sec)

Prince Caspian's chambers-Fade into a warm room with gentle firelight; Cornelius kneels at Caspian's bedside. Doctor Cornelius: "I wonder why you have never asked me before," Prince Caspian looks upward with interest and concern, "why, being the son of King Caspian, you are not King Caspian yourself." (8 sec)

The Island-Edmund, in full armour, clashes swords with Trumpkin. (1 sec)

Aslan's How-A Werewolf draws a circle of blue fire in a cave (1 sec)

Prince Caspian's Chambers-Doctor Cornelius: "Miraz is a usurper." Caspian begins to look afraid. "When your royal mother died, he declared himself Lord Protector." (4 sec)

The Island-Young Queen Susan takes aim, camera facing her and following the arrow shot from her bow, which targets a squabbling telmarine standing in a rowboat. (1 sec)

Beaversdam-Caspian embraces his old nurse. (1 sec)

Prince Caspian's Chambers-Caspian throws clothes and materials into a sack. Doctor Cornelius: "Now the Telmarines have made him their King..." (2 sec)

(Voiceover of Cornelius continued: "...and he has begun to destroy what is left of Narnia.") Beruna-Trees set ablaze burn in the aftermath of an attack by Miraz's army, troops of whom emerge effortlessly from the clouds of smoke. (3 sec)

Fade to black, pause, fade into Dancing Lawn.

Dancing Lawn-The creatures that lived in hiding, gathered at bonfire. Glenstorm the Centaur: "The time is ripe." Close up on Glenstorm's face. "I watch the skies," as camera slowly tilts up toward the night sky to reveal a bright mass yet distinctive of two stars, "Tarva and Alambil have met in the halls of high heaven."

Beruna-The Lords Glozelle and Sopespian accompany King Miraz to the battlefield. (1 sec)

Aslan's How-Trumpkin: "We are no match for their army." (2 sec)

Beruna-Hundreds of cavalry race along the outskirts of Beruna bearing the flag of Miraz.

Aslan's How-Caspian, Trumpkin, Nikabrik, Trufflehunter and Cornelius gather in the depths of the caves. Nikabrik: "Either Aslan is dead, or he is not on our side."

Glasswater-Shadows of a fierce lion, that accompany a roar, vanish in the depths of a woods.

Aslan's How-Dr. Cornelius: "If ever help was needed most, may it be now." Prince Caspian pauses, then turns to an opening in the rocks and blows Queen Susan's horn into the sky. (8 sec)

England-The four Pevensie children arise from a train station. (3 sec)

Beruna-Lucy and Susan inconspicuously approach the battlefield. Peter charges Miraz.

King Miraz's Castle-Fireworks ignite the midnight sky. (1 sec)

King Miraz's Quarters-Queen Prunaprismia holds her newborn infant boy. (1 sec)

River Rush-In the morning fog, Miraz draws his sword upon his brother, Caspian IX. (1 sec)

Beruna-Both armies fight to the death in the battlefield.

Against the background of the battlefield the words "The Chronicles of Narnia" appear followed by "Prince Caspian." (12 sec)

"2007"
mabye you should talk to the producers.

Back