Idea for PC trailer!

Kate12whisper13 said:
Yeah, that would be cool, after it goes THE CHRONICLES OR NARNIA: PRINCE CASPIAN, there comes up a picture of Prince Caspian blowing his horn!

For sending it too Walden, good luck and if you can please post the reply here on this topic so we can all read!
Or Caspian could blow his horn at the end of the trailer. But maybe they'd want to do another shot of Aslan for the finish? :confused:

Like in LWW?
I think it would be more Prince Caspianish if after it says the title, Caspian pops up to the screen and blows instead of Aslan roaring his cute little furry head off!

does anyone know how I can contact Walden Media?
I know.....it's taking a while.....but I don't know where to send it to....

*sheepishly* HELP?????

I really hope Walden replies soon - but they do get alotttttttt of letters I suppose, being a really popular film company, and propabbly do get bombarded with fans asking how thye can be in movies and all!
They do have a website though!

I applaud U!!

Narniafreak152 said:
Here's an idea for a PC trailer i came up with- I hope you enjoy!

Standard green background "the following preview" announcement. (5 sec)

Golden Disney logo appears accompanied by the sound of Queen Susan's horn. (4 sec)

A long tracking shot-Young Prince Caspian, cloaked on horseback in the pouring rain, races through the night woods of Narnia. (5 sec)

Walden Media logo and accompanying music. (3 sec)

Long aerial sweeping shot of Miraz's castle at dusk. (3 sec)

Fade to black, the words slowly appear: "ONCE A KING OR QUEEN OF NARNIA..." (3 sec)

The Island-Waves drawn by eastern winds break against the sandy beaches of a tranquil island. (2 sec)

Cair Paravel-The Pevensie siblings walk through a gleaming sunlit apple orchard in the ruins of an old castle. (2 sec)

Cut to a musty corner of the old castle from within heaped with ancient treasure, including gold, silver, various gems, crowns and swords. (2 sec)

Fade to black, the words slowly appear: "ALWAYS A KING OR QUEEN OF NARNIA" (3 sec)

Prince Caspian's chambers-Fade into a warm room with gentle firelight; Cornelius kneels at Caspian's bedside. Doctor Cornelius: "I wonder why you have never asked me before," Prince Caspian looks upward with interest and concern, "why, being the son of King Caspian, you are not King Caspian yourself." (8 sec)

The Island-Edmund, in full armour, clashes swords with Trumpkin. (1 sec)

Aslan's How-A Werewolf draws a circle of blue fire in a cave (1 sec)

Prince Caspian's Chambers-Doctor Cornelius: "Miraz is a usurper." Caspian begins to look afraid. "When your royal mother died, he declared himself Lord Protector." (4 sec)

The Island-Young Queen Susan takes aim, camera facing her and following the arrow shot from her bow, which targets a squabbling telmarine standing in a rowboat. (1 sec)

Beaversdam-Caspian embraces his old nurse. (1 sec)

Prince Caspian's Chambers-Caspian throws clothes and materials into a sack. Doctor Cornelius: "Now the Telmarines have made him their King..." (2 sec)

(Voiceover of Cornelius continued: "...and he has begun to destroy what is left of Narnia.") Beruna-Trees set ablaze burn in the aftermath of an attack by Miraz's army, troops of whom emerge effortlessly from the clouds of smoke. (3 sec)

Fade to black, pause, fade into Dancing Lawn.

Dancing Lawn-The creatures that lived in hiding, gathered at bonfire. Glenstorm the Centaur: "The time is ripe." Close up on Glenstorm's face. "I watch the skies," as camera slowly tilts up toward the night sky to reveal a bright mass yet distinctive of two stars, "Tarva and Alambil have met in the halls of high heaven."

Beruna-The Lords Glozelle and Sopespian accompany King Miraz to the battlefield. (1 sec)

Aslan's How-Trumpkin: "We are no match for their army." (2 sec)

Beruna-Hundreds of cavalry race along the outskirts of Beruna bearing the flag of Miraz.

Aslan's How-Caspian, Trumpkin, Nikabrik, Trufflehunter and Cornelius gather in the depths of the caves. Nikabrik: "Either Aslan is dead, or he is not on our side."

Glasswater-Shadows of a fierce lion, that accompany a roar, vanish in the depths of a woods.

Aslan's How-Dr. Cornelius: "If ever help was needed most, may it be now." Prince Caspian pauses, then turns to an opening in the rocks and blows Queen Susan's horn into the sky. (8 sec)

England-The four Pevensie children arise from a train station. (3 sec)

Beruna-Lucy and Susan inconspicuously approach the battlefield. Peter charges Miraz.

King Miraz's Castle-Fireworks ignite the midnight sky. (1 sec)

King Miraz's Quarters-Queen Prunaprismia holds her newborn infant boy. (1 sec)

River Rush-In the morning fog, Miraz draws his sword upon his brother, Caspian IX. (1 sec)

Beruna-Both armies fight to the death in the battlefield.

Against the background of the battlefield the words "The Chronicles of Narnia" appear followed by "Prince Caspian." (12 sec)

"2007"

Dang girl!! u did an awesome job!! I wish I new how to do something like that!! Im just good at riting screenplays and thats pretty much it!! :D

not to my nowledge and i was the first to give it to them...if sumone else did before me i ment like to say i did.....lol

do u guys wanna c...

the un-finished Prince Caspina trailer?? I'll post it here... (obviously it's un-finished the movie's just begun...) and it is the REAL on if you've read the Prince Caspian book and read wat it say's on the trailer , and there's this Prince Caspian FAN trailer(meaning a fan made it) but it's ABSOLUTLY AMAZING 4 a home made triler,

Aww thank you! I'm still working on it! Might try a couple of different ideas - someone suggested using the song The Battle but I'll have a fiddle.

Seriously, I saw it all in my head while reading it. I am very sensitive to things like that, so I felt all too patriotic for a moment.
This was wonderful! I hope it will be something like that! :D

Back