Idea for PC trailer!

i sent it to them yesterday but today is sunday....no mailman....lol the first one i sent i forgot to put a stamp on....lol im an idiot i left u anonymous heres what i wrote before the idea

Dear Walden media,

I have been searching new forums of the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. Turns out that I’m not the only one thinking of Prince Caspian. While searching forums I found the following and I truly believe that you should consider this. The poster of this would like to remain anonymous but I will inform you of the website this was found on after the trailer idea. This was not the only important information that you can or will see on these forums. Please take this into consideration since after this thread was posted many people gave it good reviews. Many people said that if the trailer was any less than this they would not be satisfied.

and at the end i put

The exact link to this thread is

http://www.narniafans.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4301&page=1&pp=10

My user name is MrswillM

You should sign up for this so that you can receive the people’s opinions on your Narnia movies.

Thank you

my name

my
address

MrswillM said:
i sent it to them yesterday but today is sunday....no mailman....lol the first one i sent i forgot to put a stamp on....lol im an idiot i left u anonymous heres what i wrote before the idea

Dear Walden media,

I have been searching new forums of the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. Turns out that I’m not the only one thinking of Prince Caspian. While searching forums I found the following and I truly believe that you should consider this. The poster of this would like to remain anonymous but I will inform you of the website this was found on after the trailer idea. This was not the only important information that you can or will see on these forums. Please take this into consideration since after this thread was posted many people gave it good reviews. Many people said that if the trailer was any less than this they would not be satisfied.

and at the end i put

The exact link to this thread is

http://www.narniafans.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4301&page=1&pp=10

My user name is MrswillM

You should sign up for this so that you can receive the people’s opinions on your Narnia movies.

Thank you

my name

my
address
Good idea. If they don't accept it for some reason, let me know and I'll have something to say about this... plus if i mail something then it will get there quicker from Canada than England, where alot of people are from. But good idea really.

lol thnx

lol im from USA :D but i think that more then one person should send it so they gte the idea that we LIKE it we actually LIKE it!!!!!!! OMG :eek: what if they dont except it and they do sum GRRRROOOOOOOSSSSSSSSLY put-together-trailer.....ewwwww :p !!!!

lol

i really hope they r open to ideas!!!!

OK. Did you actually send the idea written down or just the link??? I'll send something similar to yours so they know we're talking about the same thing.

Narniafreak152 said:
Here's an idea for a PC trailer i came up with- I hope you enjoy!

Standard green background "the following preview" announcement. (5 sec)

Golden Disney logo appears accompanied by the sound of Queen Susan's horn. (4 sec)

A long tracking shot-Young Prince Caspian, cloaked on horseback in the pouring rain, races through the night woods of Narnia. (5 sec)

Walden Media logo and accompanying music. (3 sec)

Long aerial sweeping shot of Miraz's castle at dusk. (3 sec)

Fade to black, the words slowly appear: "ONCE A KING OR QUEEN OF NARNIA..." (3 sec)

The Island-Waves drawn by eastern winds break against the sandy beaches of a tranquil island. (2 sec)

Cair Paravel-The Pevensie siblings walk through a gleaming sunlit apple orchard in the ruins of an old castle. (2 sec)

Cut to a musty corner of the old castle from within heaped with ancient treasure, including gold, silver, various gems, crowns and swords. (2 sec)

Fade to black, the words slowly appear: "ALWAYS A KING OR QUEEN OF NARNIA" (3 sec)

Prince Caspian's chambers-Fade into a warm room with gentle firelight; Cornelius kneels at Caspian's bedside. Doctor Cornelius: "I wonder why you have never asked me before," Prince Caspian looks upward with interest and concern, "why, being the son of King Caspian, you are not King Caspian yourself." (8 sec)

The Island-Edmund, in full armour, clashes swords with Trumpkin. (1 sec)

Aslan's How-A Werewolf draws a circle of blue fire in a cave (1 sec)

Prince Caspian's Chambers-Doctor Cornelius: "Miraz is a usurper." Caspian begins to look afraid. "When your royal mother died, he declared himself Lord Protector." (4 sec)

The Island-Young Queen Susan takes aim, camera facing her and following the arrow shot from her bow, which targets a squabbling telmarine standing in a rowboat. (1 sec)

Beaversdam-Caspian embraces his old nurse. (1 sec)

Prince Caspian's Chambers-Caspian throws clothes and materials into a sack. Doctor Cornelius: "Now the Telmarines have made him their King..." (2 sec)

(Voiceover of Cornelius continued: "...and he has begun to destroy what is left of Narnia.") Beruna-Trees set ablaze burn in the aftermath of an attack by Miraz's army, troops of whom emerge effortlessly from the clouds of smoke. (3 sec)

Fade to black, pause, fade into Dancing Lawn.

Dancing Lawn-The creatures that lived in hiding, gathered at bonfire. Glenstorm the Centaur: "The time is ripe." Close up on Glenstorm's face. "I watch the skies," as camera slowly tilts up toward the night sky to reveal a bright mass yet distinctive of two stars, "Tarva and Alambil have met in the halls of high heaven."

Beruna-The Lords Glozelle and Sopespian accompany King Miraz to the battlefield. (1 sec)

Aslan's How-Trumpkin: "We are no match for their army." (2 sec)

Beruna-Hundreds of cavalry race along the outskirts of Beruna bearing the flag of Miraz.

Aslan's How-Caspian, Trumpkin, Nikabrik, Trufflehunter and Cornelius gather in the depths of the caves. Nikabrik: "Either Aslan is dead, or he is not on our side."

Glasswater-Shadows of a fierce lion, that accompany a roar, vanish in the depths of a woods.

Aslan's How-Dr. Cornelius: "If ever help was needed most, may it be now." Prince Caspian pauses, then turns to an opening in the rocks and blows Queen Susan's horn into the sky. (8 sec)

England-The four Pevensie children arise from a train station. (3 sec)

Beruna-Lucy and Susan inconspicuously approach the battlefield. Peter charges Miraz.

King Miraz's Castle-Fireworks ignite the midnight sky. (1 sec)

King Miraz's Quarters-Queen Prunaprismia holds her newborn infant boy. (1 sec)

River Rush-In the morning fog, Miraz draws his sword upon his brother, Caspian IX. (1 sec)

Beruna-Both armies fight to the death in the battlefield.

Against the background of the battlefield the words "The Chronicles of Narnia" appear followed by "Prince Caspian." (12 sec)

"2007"
That wuz really good :D

i copy and pasted it i think that i included everyones ideas but i told them the oringal one wasnt mine and i listed user names of the ideas

Oh and by the way, I've been recieving of flood of PM's asking me if they could send it to walden. Go ahead, but make sure you don't say that you created it, just tell them the creator wishes to remain anonymous.

NOTE: Any further PM's asking to send my idea to walden will be deleted. Please do not PM any more on this subject.

I have my own idea. I like the "Once a King or Queen of Narnia, always a king or queen of Narnia" quote. I have a cool ending though. At the end of the trailer, Caspian can blow his horn

Yeah, that would be cool, after it goes THE CHRONICLES OR NARNIA: PRINCE CASPIAN, there comes up a picture of Prince Caspian blowing his horn!

For sending it too Walden, good luck and if you can please post the reply here on this topic so we can all read!

Back