Less than 1.00 days!

Are you going to see Voyage of the Dawn Treader the movie?

• Definitely -- midnight screening opening day!

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Yes, looking forward to it

Votes: 26 41.9%
  • Yes but without a lot of expectations

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • (not sure)

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Probably Not

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SIX DAYS! I can't believe it! I have midnight tickets (that I've had since like, two weeks ago LOL) and I am just like going crazy!! I can't wait.. Am going to go at midnight, then later that day with my friend, then the next morning with my other friend. Still bugging OTHER friends to go with me as well xD. I CAN'T WAIT! Anyone else already bought tickets of any kind?

I may go to the midnight show after all. I am traveling on Friday morning, and I will be meeting my husband who is also traveling on Friday at the airport in the afternoon - and I know he will be too tired to go out to the movies. But I am going to try to sneak out Thursday night and see it at the midnight show.

That means it's just three days away really if you think of it as Thursday night ...

CAN'T WAIT!

^I'm jealous, ink. Really jealous. I probably won't be able to see the movie until the week of the 12th, which is the week of my b-day. *sigh*

^I'm jealous, ink. Really jealous. I probably won't be able to see the movie until the week of the 12th, which is the week of my b-day. *sigh*
I'm so sorry, sweetheart. Don't worry, it will still be magical, whenever you see it. If I don't go to the midnight showing, there's a real possibility I won't see it until after the 12th either because Saturday we're preparing for a party at our house, and Sunday is the party, so it will be Monday or after before we can go. That's why I am hoping to go opening night, but ... if I can't, I can't. It will still be there, whenever we get to it.

Aravis Kenobi said:

inkspot said:
I'm so sorry, sweetheart. Don't worry, it will still be magical, whenever you see it. If I don't go to the midnight showing, there's a real possibility I won't see it until after the 12th either because Saturday we're preparing for a party at our house, and Sunday is the party, so it will be Monday or after before we can go. That's why I am hoping to go opening night, but ... if I can't, I can't. It will still be there, whenever we get to it.

I'm not jealous (well maybe a little [ok, a lot]) but more so just annoyed, because I'll know that I could be seeing it but I can't. I'm not going to see it till Christmas day, at least (guess what I asked my parents for?).

LESS THAN TWO DAYS... Almost less than one!!!!! Can you REALLY believe it? Don't you remember looking at the countdown timers, thinking 'oh goodness, 239 days... That'll NEVER come!' and it's almost OUT???
I can't wait I can't wait! If everyone I know doesn't know about Narnia already, they will tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY! I can't wait to see this movie! Haven't read a single real reveiw yet - want to review it exactly as I feel when I step out of the theater!! Who else is so excited that the people around them are wishing they'd hush up already =D?!?! LOL.
I hope everyone gets to see the movie soon!!!!

LESS THAN TWO DAYS... Almost less than one!!!!! Can you REALLY believe it? Don't you remember looking at the countdown timers, thinking 'oh goodness, 239 days... That'll NEVER come!' and it's almost OUT???

I was just about to post that same thing! :eek: Yes, I definitely remember! OOHHH, I CAN'T WAIT!

it is going to be so good. ya i remember looking with my friend QueenLucy and there were still like 45 days! Time really flies:)

About one more day!!!! I hope it doesn't snow or anything Friday because then we probably won't go... ;;
I'm bringing my 5 year old sister with, and she's suuper excited since it'll be her first time at a theater, lol. :p

where i live its been out for about 6 days now and the reviews say its awsome!

so once i get some time ill go and see it!

Back