Less than 1.00 days!

Are you going to see Voyage of the Dawn Treader the movie?

• Definitely -- midnight screening opening day!

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Yes, looking forward to it

Votes: 26 41.9%
  • Yes but without a lot of expectations

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • (not sure)

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Probably Not

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
where i live we get it on december 2!!!

if i see it on that date...i will not tell one plot i will only say good or bad....

12 1/2 days...I'm already planning my day around the movie. :D :p It will be the day after finals, so seeing the movie will be a celebratory kind of thing. ;)

Tonight the Hugh Hewitt radio program had Walden Media's Mark Flaherty on as a guest. I phoned in and got on the air, only to be cut short by them when I had barely had a chance to start saying anything. But I did get to mention TDL as one of the groups supporting the new movie.

Tonight the Hugh Hewitt radio program had Walden Media's Mark Flaherty on as a guest. I phoned in and got on the air, only to be cut short by them when I had barely had a chance to start saying anything. But I did get to mention TDL as one of the groups supporting the new movie.

Way to go, Copperfox! I glad you mentioned us and NarniaFans!:D

Now just 6 days!! :D I can't believe it's so soon!!!! :)
Also, the weather is looking really good here in Oregon, so it seems that I may get to go see it with my best friend who lives about 3 hours away. :D So exciting! I also found a dress in the back of my closet that looks a lot like Lucy's coronation dress from LWW so I may dress up too. :) What are everyone else's plans for going to see VDT?

I'm going with my sister and one of her good friends, who lives nearby. We're going in the afternoon, so hopefully it won't be as crowded. ;) I'd love to dress up, but I don't have anything.

Back