Life as a Queen and King

Status
Not open for further replies.
(OOC: I hope i get this one right! Sorry for all that confusion!)
Lurna smiled. 'It's no problem, we enjoy getting visitors, especially family.'

"Yes I am Queen Hope. Your father was my mother's brother." she said smiling " I wonder why she never told me of you two?"

'Good question. I find it strange that father never mentioned that fact. You know how close he is with family...' Lurna wondered.

'Good question. I find it strange that father never mentioned that fact. You know how close he is with family...' Lurna wondered.

"Maybe they had some sort of tiff...or maybe they didn't know either. It is a possibility...My mother used to say my, our, grandfather was rather strange."

A servant came up to the 4 ladies.
'Dinner is served. Please come into the banquet hall.'
Lurna gasped. 'Have we kept you from dinner? So sorry! We can talk about this over food, perhaps.'

OOC: They've been in the same place for a while... thought they should have a change of scenery.

Luna nodded " I do hope so I'm hunry I haven't had anything all day," she told them, picking up her long blue dress.

"I'm sure of it," she said, "I want to hear all about you two, and you as well Luna." She said as they walked into the dining hall, "What are your husbands like?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back