Life as a Queen and King

Status
Not open for further replies.
She smiled " Oh, I well tell you more about me later," she told her, walking in the huge room " Oh, lovely this is bigger then mine," she told them.

Luna smiled " It's not thst far from here really about five or ten miles from here," she told her, taking a seat " I'm happy married right now he at war," she told hope.

She frowned " Oh, I'm sorry if you like you can come to my castle and have tea when he a way," she told her.

"Oh that would be lovely," she said, "and marriage is wonderful if its to the right person. Mine was arranged to one of my father's noblemen. Its not that I dont love him its just...I dont know if he loves me...its complicated really."

Luna smiled " great I would love someone to talk to," she her.

then a young man came into the room " Hm your highness my I speak to you alone?," he asked.

OOC: It's King Matho :]

Lurna felt uncomfortable for a minute. She wondered what this was all about. 'Of course, I will be right with you.' She turned to her sister, cousin, and Queen Luna and said 'Excuse me,' and left the room.

Luna smiled " All right take your time," she told her.

he smiled " Your highness I was wonding if you don't mind me asking you your hand marrage?," he asked.

'W-w-what?' Lurna wasn't sure she heard right. Her hand? 'Well, I don't really know you, and... not to be rude or anything, but I'm just not sure...I need to know where you come from and everything...' she continued to stammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back