Life in L A Rpg

occ: whooooa definetly too dramatic, waaaay to dramatic, u'll make someone cry!!!

lol...

ic: Marianne was sitting by her window, watching at the grey sky as well. It was about to rain...she suddenly remembered about Reb, about how she acted and how she tried to look strong, but in the end she knew she had problems. Marianne reached her floute and started playing something that remembered her about david her brother, that died when she was 12. David did drugs and died being shot when he was at some place in the streets with those who used to hang up with him....She had the feeling that Reb kinda looked like David, some time before he died. She definetly not wanted that for Reb...she needed to talk to her...

mabye the mother is better

icc: chris was walking bye an old apt. where he heard beating it was reb so he followed the sound and heard two people yelling then heard a slap he barged in and said " what the hell is goin on what have you done to you little whore " he screamed :mad:

occ: yikes...

icc: Marianne gasped as she heard someone's yell, she stopped playing her floute as she tryed to look from where she heard that...'That voice...' she thought...'I have heard it before...' She then noticed who it was.."The...the angel face!.." she said to herself, she didnt remember his name...

mabye the mother is better

icc: chris was walking bye an old apt. where he heard beating it was reb so he followed the sound and heard two people yelling then heard a slap he barged in and said " what the hell is goin on what have you done to you little whore " he screamed :mad:

All he found was the drunk mother collapsed on the couch. "If you want something, it's in the kitchen..." she said in a drunk slur. She was slowly going out, that was obvious. She stood up and could hardly walk a straight line. She got to the cupboard and in it on the shelf was a nice revolver. The lady pulled it out and it wobbled in her hands. "Get outtaaaaaa my house [this word has been taken out due to no cursing rule]!"

Reb was in the damp grass. She stared at the heavy gun in her hand. "I shouldn't do this..." she whispered to herself, but then another whisper entered her mind. "But no one wants me, that is obvious..." she said to herself.

Marianne then jumped and started going down the stairs the usuallu have bouldings beside windows...:)D)...She reached to look there and heard when this women yelled.."Get outtaaaaaaaa my house.../&·$%) She watched concerned when below the rain, she got to see someone, sitting on the ground, she hardly could see.."R..Reb?.." She asked herself

Marianne then jumped and started going down the stairs the usuallu have bouldings beside windows...:)D)...She reached to look there and heard when this women yelled.."Get outtaaaaaaaa my house.../&·$%) She watched concerned when below the rain, she got to see someone, sitting on the ground, she hardly could see.."R..Reb?.." She asked herself

Reb glanced up. "Don't come any closer..." she warned in a whisper.

chris flipped out a knife and knocked the gun out of the mothers hand " if you so much as lay finger on reb again i will kill ya you whore "

The lady just laughed. "She's my blood, I'll do what I want [this word has been removed because of no cursing rule]. And no one, not even YOU, small child, will stop me." a harsh smile spread across her face. "I didn't want her in the first place, but she's mine, and I'll kill you before you even know what hit you if you interfere...you might think I'm harsh, but I'm not the murderer here, she is."

She stood there..."But...whats going on?.." she asked, giving a step closer...

Reb turned away. "Go..." she whispered painfully.

''screw you you whore '' chris punched her in the face and kept beating her he was mad " HOW DO YOU LIKE IT !! " :mad:

The lady did not cry out in pain, or even flinch, but smiled. "You think this will stop me boy?" she mumbled. "I was subjected to three abusive marriges, all through which that darn daughter of mine was with me. You think you can hurt me, but there is nothing you can do anymore. You kill me, you send her to an orphanage or a state home...you aren't doing her a favor..." she snarled.

ooc: janny slp you want to join my other rpg high school

ooc: sure.

cool hope to see just give me bio

Icc: you wacth you self cabrone " he then stabed her in the arm and pinned her to the couch he jumped out the window and saw reb in the grass with marrianne he ran to them what happend

She stiffened. Her tears stopped, and the ice in her eyes returned. Death was nessassary, that she was sure of, but not now. She put the gun back in her pocket, knowing full well it was loaded. Her eye had fully purpled now and the blood was still draining from the cut on her eyebrow. She looked at them, her eyes searching their faces, but she did not find what she needed in them. Kristi... she whispered softly. If only she were here...she felt the pistol against her skin in her pocket. And then she held her head up high and walked straight past them toward her apartment.

Marianne glanced back the stairs where she could see Reb coming back, Chris was still fighting with Reb's mother, so Marianne just walked down to Reb.."Reb..please dont come..." She said

Back