Life in L A Rpg

She nod.
" yes but I didn't like what he said about you so I pounch him then he pounch me back but heard then I did," she said grabbing his hand.

Reb walked away, slowly heading up the stairs to their apartment. She felt the gun banging against her as she walked up. She didn't know what to expect, but she braced herself for the worst.

ooc: You're going to be suprised...:D

ic: Reb got up to find her mother on the couch, blood gushing out of her arm. Every inch of her mother seemed to be bruised. She remembered that night, one of the many she tried not to remember, when she, as a five year old, had found her mother on the ground like that. Reb's fist tightened. She knew once her mother was better she'd be meaner than ever, blaming Reb, as she always did. Anger gripped her. Who would do this to her? Who was trying to get Reb killed? She knew who...

"since your families Spanish they don't like half breeds i have been called that many times "

She laugh.
" I'm Italian," she said looking at her with a smile.
She got out her knife it had blood on it but she didn't even care.
" and they not my family they just my gang," she said playing with her knife.

"thanks for standing up for me though but you shoundt i dont want you hurt but bye the looks of it you won so iam happy you dindt reall get hurt '' he smiled

Reb sat on the coffee table staring at her mom. "Come on come on come on..." she whispered. She didn't want her to die, even if her mother never stopped beating her, but if her mom died then she'd have to go to a 'home' often no better than this.

chris took her to his house which was 2 blocks away but before he spoke he took out his phone "911 we need an ambulance at 12th and jefferson " soon paramedics where on their way to rebs house they finally got to his house and went inside " you feeling better"

Alex heald his hand.
' oh what happen?," she ask her eyes got wide as a eye eye.

OOC: don't ask me what an Eye eye is because I can't realy tell you.

She look at him with a frown.
' now why did you do that for?," she ask letting go of his hand and walk off now makeing a trace she was getting out of there before the cops come.

Back