Life in L A Rpg

occ: oh really...

ic: Marianne watched Reb and chris.."Reb...he's right.." she said.."I know how u're feeling, and i dont want u to end just like my brother did...

Alex and her gang came up were Chris and some girl where.
" hold up stay here I'll be right back," she told her gang,
walking quitely to were Chris was not makeing a sound.

She sat down at the Edge of the side walk looking up at him.
" Remember my Black eye?," she ask grabbing on of his hands,
she look at one of a tell guys from the group.
" well I got my self into a fight that day," she said with a frown.

She pulled him down were she was.
" I got in to a fight because one of the guys don't want me to be with you," she said looking at him into his eyes.

Reb said nothing. She just stood there. She let out a cold laugh. "You think life is all that, but it's not. Go away from here? Go away from this? This is all I have ever known, and I know that no matter where I go, no one is going to want a suicidal, self-destructing, smoking, gang member, druggie. NO one wants a person like that...not even me." She picked up the gun and stuffed it in her pocket. "But I"m going to live through this, because that's what Kristi would want."

chris said to her " i would my mother would welcome you into our you have better life ' he then turned to alex and said ' why dont they want you to be with me '

chris said to her " i would my mother would welcome you into our you have better life ' he then turned to alex and said ' why dont they want you to be with me '

She stared straight at Chris. "I'll let you talk to your girlfriend." she said calmly. "I've got to go." and with that she stood up, and headed toward the apartment.

Back