Life in L A Rpg

Reb heard sirens and cursed out of her breath. She'd have to get out of here. She quickly dashed down the stairs of the apartment and out onto the sidewalks before the paramedics arrived, because she didn't want to be blamed for the knife by the police. She ended up on the sidewalk at the edge of the street with rain draining down her face. She took out her knife and added a few more stripes to her arm. The blood felt good on her arm and for a moment she forgot about the pain of this night...

She could hear the sirens and the walkie talkies back at her house. The blood running down her arm gave her such peace. "Releif exists, I find it when...I am cut..." she whispered, sliding the knife blade up and down her arm. The blade didn't make her bleed, but it's cool metal gave her such relaxation. She sat there in the rain, letting the blood flow from her arm onto the street.

She shook her head.
" no I really don't like people get my dad mad when he see people touching his staf he well lets just say it isn't pretty," she said handing him a glass.

Reb sat on the curb. She had tucked her knife away and pulled her sleeve back over the new cuts. They stung now, but she was familiar with the pain. She just stayed there in the drizzling rain staring out, thinking nothing and seeing nothing but just sitting.

Back