My Chemical Romance Fan Club

yeah... he is 30 now
:D

30...old man, haha just kidding. It's funny, Bert was always (until they had the falling out) the "big brother type" to Gerard because he had obviously been in the industry longer, yet Bert just turned 25 on Feb. 25th lol...strange how that friendship worked that way. I guess Bert just had the more dominant personality.

heii guys... dont think im those stalker fans and all but ive got a question....

my firend here says gerard is dating this hairdresser or something.. could you like please.. explain this is not true? she simply wont believe me... :$

*crys*

dont you mya.... *sniff* :p

they keep in being on kerrang and scuzz all of them time... if you dont like them then you would be very fed up lol...

heii guys... dont think im those stalker fans and all but ive got a question....

my firend here says gerard is dating this hairdresser or something.. could you like please.. explain this is not true? she simply wont believe me... :$

I'm not too sure about that, because I usually find out about those things from a lot fo people that I know, but last I heard was that several months ago he broke up with a girlfriend- obviously I don't know who, but I don't think the public has any idea about his personal life at this current time for sure.

Back